Ratings for Dr. Sue-Ellen Silburn

Her knowledge is not very good but she does talk alot.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Not surprised other's had poor experiences with Dr Silburn, however it kind of makes me feel better in knowing that I haven't been alone in my experience/s. I feel I am a patient and fair sort of person and so to write about the Dr here, it means it is well justified and considered.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I went to Dr Silburn to have a few medical related paper work signed and transferred to my specialist. It's been months and nothing. Unless you are dying, you are going to the bottom of the pile. I was told "she has a lot of paper work to do, wait patiently"

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I love Dr Sue-Ellen. She always take the time to catch up personally, and shows a genuine interest in our family's health.

Submitted August 14, 2016

Lovely doc understanding and helpful. Reccommend to others in the area

Submitted April 27, 2016

I am really puzzled with the positive reviews on this site regarding Dr Silburn. I took my kids to her for some simple blood tests and flu shots and she forced me to come back 3 times despite me telling her that I had to take time off work each time. Waste of time, slow, and always late.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Silburn for 10 yrs now and she has gone from good to terrible. She used to be caring and be personal but these days it seems to be more about braging her appearances on magazines. Sad to see her changed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I went to this doctor after reading all the positive reviews, but unfortunately she is quite the contrary. Appointments were often dragged out with her talking about how good her practice is. Plus she like to insist on me coming multiple times for even the simplest thing.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Really excellent doctor who listens well and is very informed with the latest information.She takes a comprehensive approach and cares for her patients extremely well. Highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Terrific GP. She is a great listener who takes the time to really understand you as a person not just as a patient. Very caring. Follows up on her diagnosis. One time when I had unexplained symptoms she researched further about these and phoned me at home that night to give me the results. Treats you as an individual, not just someone to be seen as quickly as possible. I have chosen to wait a day (for a non-urgent matter) when she was fully booked so I could see her. Marvellous sense of humour. I can recommend her VERY HIGHLY indeed!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013