Ratings for Dr. Gholam-Abbas Azadian

I am his patient , he is knowledgeable and cares for his patients. I wish he could spend more time for his patients and hear what they want to tell him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Kind and helpful doctor On time appointments and caring

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Life unfolds as a sequence of fulcrum points that, more often than not, go by without notice regardless of any resultant delectation or desperation. Truly formative experiences are a particular exception to inadvertent complacency; these moments afford salient connection between event and consequence. Having an opportunity to be under the care and guidance of Dr. Azadian has been, without hyperbole, a singular event that will contextualise the rest of my life. Working with Dr. Azadian has afforded me the first glimpses of humanity, sustainable connection, and confidence in pursuing goals. He is genuinely invested in you, your treatment, and your quality of life. His inordinate medical knowledge and evidence-based approach affords you notable dexterity in the pursuit of self betterment. Dr. Azadian is the platonic ideal of a mental health practitioner, anyone seeking help would exuberantly thrive under his care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

his office was beautiful and welcoming he was also kind and caring

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

He must have his license/degree taken away! He will cause further harm if he continues. He doesn't take time to fully evaluate a patients state/condition. He literally has anger management problems and is impatient! He's there for the money not to actually help people recover and get back to their lives. No manners and no morals what so ever. I hope he pays for the lives he has ruined.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Azadian is a horrible so-called "MD." He has no compassion or sympathy for his patients and was *extremely* rude towards me and my significant other. He made prescribing errors and prescribed too high a dose of an antidepressant, causing SEVERE side effects that forced discontinuation.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Sorry but I just wasted my time today in his office

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Azadian is the best Psychiatrist .I visit Dr Azadian Since 2004.He is very patient with his client. very helpfull and so kind.Thanks Dr for all you did for me.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Oh my god He is the worst doctor ever he himself needs an urgent psychotherapy for his anger management and his narcissism

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

He's a very bad doctor. Every time I went to see him he asked me how my mom was doing then but he shouldn't have cause those were my appointments and not hers, if she has a health problem that he can help her with it then she should go and see him herself. My deppression worsened when I was his patient.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014