Ratings for Dr. Jay R. Long

I have been seeing Dr. Long for over 20 years and have nothing but the highest of praise for him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I had been reporting back trouble to him for a long time, but seeing a pain specialist for it. One time I went in in horrible pain in my side and abdomen. He said it was just my beck and nothing he could do. I was crying an begging him to help me. It was different an hurt so bad. Later I saw another doctor and found out I had a bowel blockage and could have died. When I told Dr Long, he didn't even apologize, just said nothing.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I have had him as my doctor for 31 years.excellent.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Was referred to Dr Long by my dentist. He is very sincere and listens to my comments. I have been a patient for 8 years. Dr Long and his staff do a great job!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Have been seen by this Dr. for many years as part of Phoenix Family Physicians. Started going to this practice when he was just getting started. Staff has always been very good.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

I love this Dr. I had to change due to insurance and found and insurance plan that I could have just so that I could have him again. He is so compasionate and caring. I also do not have a problem getting a same day appointment when I need to. I highly recommend him and his practice. I have been with him for over 20 years and my mother and now my husband also see him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Jay R. Long's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)