Ratings for Dr. Joseph Berg

DR BERG OWES ME $19,000!! I went to this doctor in October 2011 for a consultation for several cosmetic procedures. I was told that if I paid cash I would receive a 5% discount. I agreed to pay by check. The woman working in Berg's office told me I had to give them cash, as they were charged a fee for a check. I agreed, I thought he was reputable, I had read reviews about him, so I thought there would be no problem. He was subsequently arrested for kidnapping and some type of drug use. I asked for my money back, as his license was also suspended, and he has refused to give me ANY of it. I am absolutely sick about this! I waited 8 years to have this type of surgery and now my money is gone!! I will now have to get an atty and sue Berg in civil court. A nightmare!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Artist and very intelligent and genuinely cares. I had poor results from the most expensive surgeon in Hollywood california on my breasts and not very remarkable results with some irregularities from liposuction in New York and Florida that cost over $50,000 Dr.Joseph Berg made everything 100% better for only 15,000!!!! Expensive for Utah maybe, but this guy is so goo he should be in Beverly Hills charging people like me $100,000 to fix, I would have paid him this!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010