Ratings for Dr. Nina Zadeh

Dr. Nina Zadeh is an "HONEST" & TALENTED" Dentist.If you are looking for a "honest" dentist with a caring attitude that works miracles, you should make an appointment with Dr. Nina Zadeh. I had a "emergency" tooth problem without insurance and I did not have a regular dentist. I took a chance and went to Dana Point Cosmetic Dentist. Dr. Zadeh immediately saw me and took care of my problem. She understood my limited funds and worked with me to pay for her services. Money was not Dr Zadeh's motivation to treat me, but cared about treating my tooth problem and my welfare.Dr Zadeh and Tara, her assistant are kind and professional. I have a GREAT "fear of dentists"and Dr. Zadeh was understanding and calmed my fears. Dr. Zadeh and Tara explained all the procedures before doing them and continued to ask me if I was doing OK! I was very pleased with the work done on my teeth. The office is modern with the newest technologies. I would highly recommend Dr. Zadeh to my friends & family.?

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010