Dr. Colin Podolsky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Colin Podolsky

Wonderful Dentist, I was always terrified of dentist but he puts me at ease. Very helpful, knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Podolsky is a true caring dentist, he has amazing chairside manner and mostly his work looks perfect. I had other dentist because of moving out of toronto, and they had said each time who worked on your teeth, because he had done some great job.I trust his advice and could'nt be in better hands when it comes to the best dentist ever. Thankyou Dr. Podolsky for all the years of caring and great care. Susan Henderson,guelph,on

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have been Dr. Podolsky's patient for the past 18 years. he is a wonderful Dental Surgeon, very efficient, knowledgeable, kind and his staff goes along with him. i think I have the largest file in the office. He always is sensitive to my needs but finds quickly the best course of action. He does his own extractions and root canals, something many dentists do not do. I recommend him hightly for anyone seeking out good professional and thorough Denistry.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

I am writing to recommend Dr. Podolsky to anyone requiring top notch dental treatment. My procedure involved the removal of all four wisdom teeth, which I 'll admit had me somewhat concerned. Recovery from the multiple extraction performed has turned out to painless and swift. I was able to remain completely functional because the teeth were removed with minimal trauma to the gums which meant that the demand for pain relief was not nearly so great as I thought it would be. As far the time spent at dentistryinmotion, all details were handled to the highest professional caliber. Dr. Podolsky and support staff put me at ease, through warm conversation. I was pleasantly surprised to receive two follow up phone calls from the Dr. Podolsky himself. ( Adele Clarke)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

He creates one of the most comfortable environments when you are at his office. He's extremely good with fillings, root canals, or any other dental work you may have. I've been going to him for 6 years now and I love it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Colin Podolsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have been practicing dentistry since 1976 when I graduated from Johannesburg University in South Africa. In 1990, with our three very young children, my wife and I both nervously and enthusiastically emigrated to Toronto. Almost immediately, I partnered with Dr. Rob Cappell at Lawrence Square Dental; Dentistry in Motion. or the first half of my life I was an avid soccer and tennis player. In the last few years, I have discovered the latest love of my life (Golf).

• English