Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Skotte

Staff is very friendly, nurse is the best and I wasn't just a number. The doctor actually cares and is a real family doctor who takes care of our whole family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

"Dr" Skotte is a charlatan. He may discuss with you what you already know and also order expensive and unnecessary lab tests and then never call to discuss the results. Staff is barely competent. He will never return a call. Billing is consistently wrong and rude when questioned. Do not go to High Desert medical, find a real doctor instead.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great staff. Everyone cares. Wish we lived there! Even had a Pharm so we didn't have to drive to Bend

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Disrespectful staff. Poor Physical. Wrong billing. Had to call the billing department about things I was charged. I was surprised the staff and the MD have license to Practice in Oregon. Sketchy group of people.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Emergency visit on shin. Everyone extremely nice & efficient. Dr was very friendly explained everything clearly. Laceration required 7 sutures, anesthetic administered painlessly & quickly. The office called the next day to let me know I'd been mistakenly overcharged. They immediately rectified the error and re-billed my Medicare insurance. Great place to go, I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the area. High marks for Dr. Skotte & staff! 3-1

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Daniel Skotte is as fine a Doctor (and probably better) than any Doctor you will find in America. If you are looking for a "quick prescription"---look elsewhere. If you are looking for a friend, a companion, someone who will always agree with your own fallacious medical opinions about what prescriptions medicines you should be prescribed---look elsewhere. If you want a Doctor that will tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then seek his advice. Obviously some people in our society are in true need of prescription medicines. For those individuals Dr. Skotte will prescribe them what they need. For those who simple desire presription medicines, he will not. If you want to get healthy, he will tell you exactly what you need to do and he will monitor your monthly progress. In 3 months or less, you will feel stronger, healthier, wiser. So look in the mirror, get off the couch,get off the keyboard, put down the donut and hit the GYM. Otherwise, hit the road.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr.Skotte is an urgent care Dr. Not a counselor or a friend for hire and I'm thankful to have someone who's no-nonsense available in Sunriver.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

AFTER MY 4 TH VISIT I WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT TAKE MY INSURANCE

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Skotte would be tolerable if he wouls stop talking long enough to actually listen to his patients. He rushes through all appointments, takes days to return important calls, only works 4 non full days a week, and if you're sick on a evening, or weekend, tough. He does not provide any care. I find him condescending. I won't return.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Went there for a problem with my back. He never even lifted my shirt to look. He just said " There is nothing I can do for you but refer you to my good friend who is a specialist." When a specialist told me to go see Dr. Skotte for prescriptions and any further help I may need with my back. I think he appeared unprofessional and his demeanor was as if he could care less about my pain. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Daniel M. Skotte's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)