Ratings for Dr. Mark Whittington

Dr Whittington gave me useful strategies to manage my severe anxiety and to set boundaries and manage my life. If you are willing to listen he can help you sort out your issues.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Very good Doctor Made a big difference to my life Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Mark has been very helpful in dealing with my stress related issues.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I feel Dr.Whittington has just been way overrated! Spent most of my appointments 'watching the clock' on his desk than paying attention to me! I personally didn't like this Doctor and I was looking for an excuse to change to someone else. So when he went on a Holiday I changed Doctors and never looked back! Wouldn't recommend him to anyone as there are better Doctors at Evandale Clinic.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

pompous, over the top narcissistic know it all, tells patients the drugs he can prescribe are like candy and then showed me a drawer full of them, then conveniently slid into one of his stupid metaphors that, hey just happen to be in a book he wrote. STAY AWAY from this guy at all costs....0 empathy and negative on the karma scale. God, buddha or karma help the people that are in relationships with him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

He saved my life and got me normal again. Truth is, most people who see a shrink have some problems and a lot of the time it up to you. As he would say, you have to clean up the junk in your own back yard. He can give you a shovel and a wheelbarrow but you have to do the work.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I went to this doctor with my husband. We were both crying out for help as bipolar was a big thing in my husbands family and signs were showing in my husband. He said he had depression, sold him the book grrr and that was it. Now my little family has been destroyed, my husband has gone, is on a bipolar destructive attack. It has been 5 months now and I can say if this doctor listened and treated him like I cried and asked him to when we attended his office , my husband would be at home with me and our beautiful children. I knew my husband was not right but he thought he knew more. He has ruined my life. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr mark is amazing he has now been the only dr to help three of my family members . And be spot on first time with knowing what to do . You call he replies. Results

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Would not recommend. I have never met a doctor who uses the "F" word as much as Dr.Whittington does! This guy is just plain rude. If doctors could get fired for swearing this guy would of lost his job on his first day. His sarcasm is terrible. I wouldn't waste your time or money on this guy!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

This doctor (if you can even call him that) probably got his degree out of a cereal box. He is useless, no idea what he's doing, charges rediculous amounts of money and tries to sell you his stupid book which I mistakenly bought and found it completely useless. My child could of written a better book.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017