Ratings for Dr. Mark Whittington

Dr mark is amazing he has now been the only dr to help three of my family members . And be spot on first time with knowing what to do . You call he replies. Results

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Would not recommend. I have never met a doctor who uses the "F" word as much as Dr.Whittington does! This guy is just plain rude. If doctors could get fired for swearing this guy would of lost his job on his first day. His sarcasm is terrible. I wouldn't waste your time or money on this guy!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

This doctor (if you can even call him that) probably got his degree out of a cereal box. He is useless, no idea what he's doing, charges rediculous amounts of money and tries to sell you his stupid book which I mistakenly bought and found it completely useless. My child could of written a better book.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I thought he might of just been having a bad day but no he was like this for the several years I saw him. I only saw him because he was the only doctor that would bulk bill me.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

To me it seems he just wants the money. His sense of humor is awful and freaking me out. I've now gone to a different psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I also am surprised there are positive comments about this psychiatrist. Probably because he writes them himself. I found him to be self-absorbed and more interested in promoting his book written at grade 2 level of comprehension. Don't waste your money seeing this guy if help is what you're looking for.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

He was there when I needed him and saved my life 6 years ago.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have found Dr Whittington to be very professional and helpful to me in my recovery from major depression. He is a nice man and is willing to listen and talk openly about issues

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I found him very rude and stern. He seems to be in a bad mood nearly everytime I see him. I'm very surprised he doesn't have many bad reviews. This guys a shocker. Like a previous poster I notice his phone ring when close to the end of a session. His very anti medication and told me to use mindfulness instead. Are you serious?

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My story with Mark Whittington. I've been a patient of his for years. Great sense of humor. Usually runs on time. Office staff are very polite BUT I started to run out of things to say and he started to look at the clock more than me. I only then saw him in a blue moon just to get the prescription. Unfortunately I'm no longer seeing Mark because I felt he had seen me for so long that he got bored with me and there was not much to talk about. So I wanted to get an opinion of another Doctor and start again.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015