Ratings for Dr. Chris Denz

I attended Central City Medical Centre from 1999 to 2016. When Dr Denz was unavailable, I would see Dr Wolman, the other senior doctor, for the treatment of severe ‘Classical Migraines.’ Unfortunately, Dr Wolman left the practice with no notice or reason leaving only Dr Denz to treat me. One day he just decided he no longer wished to treat me. He gave absolutely no warning and left me with no medication but did however leave me with a Fxxk Off & see you later. He has to be the most unprofessional person I have ever had to deal with leaving me pondering, should this behaviour be reported the medical board. In the end, it was easier to have my medical files transferred to different practice. To this day, I am still unsure as to what I did wrong to make him treat a long time patient so unprofessionally? It has left me feeling lost and unable to trust the medical establishment as a whole.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I totally agree with the comment below. "He must to be the best GP in Australia, and probably one of the best in the world"

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

The best in the west! Dr denz has cared for our family from the start! Is very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Denz must be the best GP in Australia, and probably one of the best around the world, judging from seeing GPs in 6 countries where I lived. Dr Denz genuine care is beyond description. Absolute gentleman. I have been under the care of Dr Denz for 24 years.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Denz has been my family doctor for over 20years .He and been with us through all our medical issues thick and thin.He always takes time to listen and genuinely cares to get you well again and always follows up to see how you are doing.He is very thorough.He understands what it is like to be a patient with a serious illness as the saying goes he has been in those shoes himself in 2014 and I am sure like me you wished him a speedy recovery and return to good health.One of mankinds absolute gentleman,scholar and family man and myself and my family feel so priviledged to have him as our doctor. Such a caring, compassionate, understanding, one of a kind individual. Thankyou and God bless.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

The best rating that I can give Dr Denz is that he has been our family doctor for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

After 5 years looking for a good doctor in Perth, I finally found. Dr. Denz is never in a hurry, he really care about you and he take his time to treat you. The best one!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I have been seeing Chris for many years now. I have had some major illnesses and corresponding surgeries and Chris has been there through all of it. He has helped me to get in to see some of Perth's finest specialists and has always taken a keen interest in the outcome. He also sees my son and some other family members and friends. I was originally recommended to him by a friend after I needed a new doctor. Chris was not well himself recently and we felt very upset for him but he has bounced back and we have had the pleasure of seeing him again. I'm not sure if he is taking new clients but you wont do better than Dr Chris Denz.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr Chis Denz has been mine. my son and fathers medical practitioner for more years than I care count. He is very thorough and kind mind. His knowledge is unbounded and treats the person not just the ailment. A fine clinician and a good man.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014