Ratings for Dr. Harpreet Gill

Dr Gill is excellent. Her knowledge and manner give her patients a high level of trust in her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

very lovely helpful doctor. reminds me of doctors from the old days - caring, takes the time, friendly but also good skill and treatment for patients. i wish i coudl give 6 stars.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Gill is an excellent doctor. She took time and thoroughly examined my eyes and explained what she was doing and took time to determine the prescription I needed for eyeglasses and suggested medication to resolve an eye irritation I have. That was two months ago and the medication is helping. I found the receptionist helpful and polite. I had a very short waiting time - less than five minutes which I consider excellent time management on the part of the doctor and her staff. Dr. Gill has been my ophthalmologist for over 20 years and I have found each visit to be a positive experience so I have a different experience than those who have written negative reviews.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Very good experiences over the past few years with Dr Gill and her staff. Caring, knowledgeable, takes time to explain. Cares more about patients than making money. She deserves more credit than some of these bad reviews on this webpage. Would highly recommend as a longterm patient.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I have never felt so uncomfortable communicating with a physician's staff in my entire life. Dr. Gill's receptionist has to be the rudest, most condescending person I have ever met in the healthcare field. Speaking on the phone with her is a nightmare, nevermind communicating with her in person. Her staff made me feel like a number, not a person. I will NEVER see this physician again and would not recommend her practice to anyone. I had to cancel an appointment due to an illness and the receptionist was extremely rude and refused to make me another appointment. She told me that there would be a month wait-time, to which I said "Oh that's too bad", she replied "WELL IT'S NOT OUR FAULT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP WASTING MY TIME". Like seriously? There's no need to be rude, or talk to another person in that way, especially a patient. I wanted to reschedule my appointment but the thought of having to work with Dr.Gill's staff is unbearable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr Gill. The negative comments for her are unfair and some are just mean and ignorant. She explains more than other specialists and is caring - I should know since I'm in the medical field. Also I see many specialists because of other health problems and she is my favorite. Always a pleasant day. Sure sometimes I have wait a bit in the waiting room but how is that different from any other doc, specially the good ones? She's not just wasting time being late - she's in there helping others! In opposition to the guy below who wrote about some eye procedure, I actually saw Dr Rossman first, didn't like his short manner, and my family dr got me in to Dr. Gill - I'm so thankful for that. I don't know if Dr Gill reads this but I hope she knows her patients feel looked after.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Not reccomended at all. Admit that she has good manner and able to communicate well with patients but she is the worst. She fail to handle me in the first place. I had a stye on my upper eye lid and it is located on the OUTSIDE OF THE LID. I did a small surgery to cut the stye open and scrape whatever inside. Turns out the stye comes back and she did not capable to handle it so she refer me to a smarter doctor. I had to do the surgery twice. And my 2nd doctor explain what she did wrong before. She cut open THE INSIDE of the eyelid where it should be the OUTSIDE. I am thankfull that nothing happen to my eyes ever since the 2nd surgery. DO NOT want to be referred to her. Especially doing an eye procedure. I recommend doctor rossman even though it takes ages to meet him

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I had the most thorough eye examination ever with Dr. Gill. Was so impressed with her expertise and lovely manner to boot. I couldn't be more impressed and satisfied with this caring physician.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I had a very unfortunate and disappointing experience at this office. I had an early morning appointment and was kept waiting almost an hour. Others were waiting as well, some quite upset. When I commented on her lateness she said the appointment before me ran late, but there was no appointment before me. She did a very superficial exam in spite of my being there with a specific and unusual condition. She just said, no, nothing. I asked for another referral and the second doctor had lots to say and recommend about my situation.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

A real good and knowledgeable doctor, very lively personality and open to answering any questions you may have. As one of the other reviewers posted, she's a role model for other doctors.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012