Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Cook

Complained about a RUDE NURSE and INCONSIDERATE STUDENTS who saw me and was "FIRED" by doctor. They want you to be a good little patient and don't question or complain or they will get rid of you. Complaints lower their Press Ganey Score which hospitals use to decide their bonus's and raises. I won't sit by and be treated RUDELY by anyone in MEDICINE!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Cook, Takes the time to listen to the patient before he starts the exam. He knows his field and is not rude or cocky. After listening to my description of my pain, he was able to identify the cause and suggested a course of treatment. Dr. Cook explained everything he was going to do and sincerely answered my questions. After the procedure, Dr. Cook followed up and dealt with a problem I had with one of his office nurses. My pain in my legs disappeared and the pain in my lower back has been greatly reduced in less than 24 hours after the procedure. So, if you are having a severe chronic pain problem, take the time to meet with Dr. Cook and see if he can help. Remember he is a human, so keep you expectations within reason. He will do everything he can to take care of you. I wish you the best. I have lived with this pain for over 20 years and I finally human again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010