You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Arun Ganesan

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

He was a great doctor, so sad to see him leave Moose Jaw

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

No sure why anyone would say anything bad about this Dr, he has been our family Dr for 3 years now. He found a very rare testicular cancer in my husband on a physical, he didnt even have much of a swelling or pain.We went in for an ultrasound the same day, he personally called the ultrasound clinic for us, within 2 days he had surgery and the cancer did not speead, he saved my husbands life.He is very good with me and our 3 kids too. He is also blessed with the best staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Have had nothing but great service from this doctor. Takes the time to describe and explain what the 'fancy 'medical terms mean.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

This doctor our mom started to see about 2 years ago. he seems very nice but jsut goes with the flow does not try to find a resolution. he convinced my mom there was nothing they could do for her any more that it was jsut a matter of time for her heart to give out. She had to take her self to the ER a day or two after seeing him and she was admitted for a week. becasue of the symptoms that we told Ganesan. He kept her on meds taht were not helping but hindering her health. She should have been on Dialysis a couple years ago but all he could do was send away forms to specialists. She again had to call 911 to get her self to the ER Finally the doc on call sent her to REgina . He is very un help ful and un knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

He did not listen to or address my issues on several visits. I ended up going to emergency.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr.Arun Ganesan is an amazing dr He listens to his pateints, my son was sick for 10 years all doctors would say he has the flu. Dr. Ganesan pushed and didnt stop till he figured it out. My son was diagnosed 1 year ago in july with celiacs disease. and now is a healthy child. We thought our son was going to die and this man saved his life. Thank you you are a angel sent from above. His staff is always helpful and love them all.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. BesT doctor ever. I had a health condition that several doctors for years ignored. He listened and I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Very good Dr.--thorough--pleasant and kind--makes referrals when needed.Asks questions and listens to your answer.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

I have a health problem for which few doctors in MJ have any knowledge of. Researched some potential therapies, and he was quite willing to work with me to get the treatments necessary. Very happy with Dr. Ganeson.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Arun Ganesan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was an great asset to Moose Jaw and was very sad to see him leave. He always took the time to listen and explain. "

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was a great doctor, so sad to see him leave Moose Jaw"

October 17, 2014