Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Lafferty

I will never go back to this doctor! First I had to wait 3 hours to be seen, was scheduled to see his NP, Ashlie Pullen and who walks in the room? Dr. Lafferty, I asked where Ashlie is and all I get is, in this practice you may see me or a midwife without notice. I was upset about this, I was there for a follow up and had been seeing Ashlie. She knew my history and Dr. Lafferty did not. So I had to start all over. Then I get an explanation of benefits from my insurance company, call his office and speak to his insurance and billing person. Very rude and short. There were charges that I was billed for and never recieved! The only explanation I get for a venipuncture charge and handling fee is, those are charges for drawing blood and pap smears. I didnt have either! She told me those are charges for the insurance companies, not me directly. I am sorry, but healthcare cost are sky high, and if insurance companies are paying miscellaneous fees for no reason, that makes healthcare cost rise! Not mention, fraudulent! I will not be returning to this facility ever again.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Terrible. Don’t go here. Find a doctor that will listen and take care of you like you deserve. I fired him 3 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made. He will not listen to you because he thinks he knows everything. You know your body better than anyone else. Find an obgyn that isn’t about money cause trust me, he’s all about how much money he can make. 👏🏻 This is coming from a family who seen him for a long time including myself. I have a new OB now who personally called me from his cell phone because I had concerns and this new OB I have now is having to do a hysterectomy on me 😒. Lesson learned.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

dont go to the doctor. especially if you have history or are at risk for pre eclampsia! i could have lost my life because he didnt listen to my concerns and not beleiving i had pre e so it turned into eclampsia at just 29 weeks. i would never trust him again. and ive heard other horror stories from people i personally know also. he needs to loose his practice.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Very disappointed! I was scheduled for an appointment at 1:30 for a new patient ... They don't open the doors from their lunch break until 1:30. I didn't get seen until a little after 2:00 since I had to fill out paperwork. Every time I call this office with questions or needing to see about an appointment, I always have to leave a voicemail. Today, I have left two voicemails regarding an appointment, and never received a call back! If they charge me for a missed appointment this week, they will be hearing from me for sure!!! Tried to call back before the office closed at 5:00, and at 4:50, the recording said the office is presently closed. I'm sorry, but they will no longer be my doctor!! Very frustrated and fed up with this!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Lafferty has done all three of my C-sections. In 2004, 2011, and 2013. He and his staff are wonderful. I had complicated pregnancies and he took the time to explain everything to me and what the purpose of everything was. His NP was great as well and the nurse who did most of the ultra sounds was wonderful. She always made each ultrasound a special experience for my husband and I. Also his office is bi-lingual which was a great bonus for us because my hubby's first language is Spanish. I hate to see these other negative reviews because I think sometimes patients have a tendency to think they know more than the doctor or nurses these days and when they don't get the response they want they get on these websites and lash out. I can say from my three experiences with Dr. Lafferty that he is a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Very arrogant and condescending. Does not listen to chief complaint or concerns. Wants to do pelvic exams without first getting full history from previous documented exams. Acts as if he's all knowing. This dr. Does not listen, or care about your medical documented history. He diagnosis on his thoughts and feelings not evidence. I will never go back to that office.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Very unprofessional! Always rude and acts as if my concerns and questions are silly. Could not tell me if my baby was head down at 36 weeks. Has not vaginally checked to see if dilated at all. Told me to take Tylenol for contractions and call if still there after 2 hours. Staff is always nice minus the main lady who reschedules your appointments. Don't even know her name she doesn't speak, very short and rude. What time is the only thing said to me and she can't even give the paper with the appointment info to me in my hand she kinda throws it on the desk. Extremely rude. The rest of the staff is very helpful however if they did the delivery process I'd stick around but at 36 wk pregnant constantly light headed and dizzy, horrible contractions and hip pains I at least feel as though I should know if my baby is head down in case of a emergency and if I'm dilating at all. Dr. Lafferty is the absolute worst I'm scared for my delivery and feel as though it is best to change obgyn's hopefully he pulls his head out his behind and starts to care about his patiences because it sounds like I'm not the only one who feels like he is full of careless nonsense.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Lafferty for years and find all the other reviews disturbing. He is a great doctor. I find him extremely knowledgeable and always seems to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

The worst Doctors office experience I've ever had. The office smelled like cat urine. The NP I saw was in and out of my room in about 2 mins. When I checked out, the receptionist didn't have a clue about my insurance coverage. I was only suppose to owe a $25 copay yet I was charged $228 for who knows what reason. I myself had to call my insurance company to get it cleared up. I will ever go back to this office again

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Mark A. Lafferty's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Warner Robins, GA