Ratings for Dr. John H. Chi

In hindsight, had surgeries that were probably not as carefully done as they should have been. And saying there was nothing on the MRI to indicate why there should be pain when it was visible to my eyes on the film was just poor medicine. Of course we heard this from the nurse practitioner and not the doctor himself whom we never spoke with after surgery despite all of my calls saying the pain was getting worse. Telling me to give it time meant more months of horrible nerve pain. Time was never going to heal the nerve that had disc material compressing it.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Chi is a brilliant surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Chi was very kind and totally well informed. He is brilliant and humble. Very knowledgable and professional! Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Chi performed neurosurgery on me for herniated discs and severe spinal stenosis. My husband remained in the room with me during the exam about 3 weeks pre-op. We both feel that Dr. Chi is an outstanding, knowledgeable and highly skilled neurosurgeon. He is kind and professional and continued to answer all questions up until the day of surgery and the weeks following. His office staff is professional, efficient and responsive. The entire surgical process including an overnight stay at BWH was outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I have had an incredibly quick recovery from a 3-level surgery by Dr. Chi, which I attribute to the care and precision of his work.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Had to wait almost two hours past my appointment time. There were a lot of people in the waiting room who said this is pretty typical. Disorganized office staff. Dr. Chi seems to be a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. John H. Chi's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2001)

Delta Dental