Ratings for Dr. Rinky Kapoor

Is she even a doctor ??? At best a clever marketeer who knows how to get excellent ratings on websites and paid awards I am sure . One year back I started my treatment . Have been buying all the expensive medicines and getting lasers done worth 21000 each time my skin is spoilt further and further . The hair treatment which is also suposed to be revolutionary does not work at all after spending 300000 with doctor , worse than ever ...

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been suffering from lichen planus from long. Finmally, the problem is under control. Happay.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a brilliant experience with Dr. Rinky Kapoor. Very skilled skin specialist, she cured me of very difficult to treat acne and hair issues, which had impacted me for a long time. Great experience and I am grateful to Dr. Rinky.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

How can someone rate this even average . At best she is below average , money minded absolutely fraud doctor . Not worth the cost . Beware of this doctor who markets herself as the best doctor in yown

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Small clinic, but great knowledge. Delighted with the results. Keep it up!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Had skin lightening treatment, with lasers and creams. I have never looked better. I am grateful to Dr. Rinky Kapoor. Thank You.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

My experience was poor and I am surprised to see so many positive reviews and I really doubt as to how many are really genuine. High cost medicines are given upfront and then you do not get the desired results which leads to a lot of disappointment especially as you have already paid a high cost upfront and then cant do much about it. The tons of positive reviews and the " best dermatologist" tags in google searches could be in my view a very clever marketing strategy to attract customers and then fleece money from them. Please take a note of my honest review and think about visiting this doctor as even i fell into this trap of this clever marketing gimmick.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Superb skin doctor. She diagnosed my acanthosis nigrixans, where no one could. Finally, skin problem under control, after 25 years and seeing many dozen skin specialists. Thank you, Dr. Rinky, I was losing hope!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Small clinic in Kandivali, but great doctor. I saw three celebrities and actresses, amongst 12 patients. Rinky Kapoor Madam Rocks! Best Dr in India.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Excellent doctor. Brilliant results. My melasma, which no other doctor could treat, has got almost removed. I strongly recommend as best skin specialist in India.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016