Dr. Peter Watson

Ratings for Dr. Peter Watson

Most caring Doctor I have ever met. His expertise is unprecedented. He has made my wife's life bearable. It is too bad he has to retire. No one is fit to fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Watson is a compassionate caring physician that saved my life also. I can't thank him enough for helping me manage my pain. I was sure I was going to die and that would have been better than living in misery but with his help, I got my life back. God bless him. It is rare these days to find a doctor who truly cares, believes you and tries to ensure you have a good quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been blessed to have met dr. Peter Watson and to have him as my Neurologist. He has saved my life. I have typical trigeminal neuralgia and there were time when I wanted to give up. I could not handle the pain. He encouraged me to keep going and promised we would find the right treatment. I am feeling much better these days and know he is there when I do get in trouble because of this horrid condition. Thank you Dr. Watson!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Watson is amazing. He took me on as a patient for Atypical left sided Trigeminal Neuralgia. Together we tried almost every drug for the disorder and although Tegretol and morphine just barely take the edge off the shocks and burning I am able to cope knowing that he is there every step of the way! He is very diligent with blood work and will call you immediately if there is something wrong with it. His staff is wonderful and they always try to work around your schedule even though he is only in the office two days a week. Unfortunately he is retiring this June from his regular neurology practice. He will however be keeping some of his facial pain clients as this truly is his calling and specialty! This man saved my life!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

The most AMAZING doctor ever. Dr.Watson is kind, caring, knowledgable and all around just a wonderful person. He takes as much time with his patients as needed and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anybody who needs a neurologist in a heart beat. I have been going to him for many years and can't say enough good things about him. His secretary Sandra is amazing too and is a very warm, welcoming and accommodating person. Do yourself a favour if you ever need a Neurologist and try to be referred to Dr.Watson you will love him as much as I do and will be in brilliant hands !!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Watson for well over 25 years now for chronic lower back pain, and severe cluster headaches. He is one of the best physicians I have seen in my 57 years. The only thing I have an issue with is his lack of knowledge of marijuana as a pain reliever, and about a nerve block. He believes that all types of marijuana make a person psychotic, and therefore he will not sign the government forms so that I can legally purchase medical grade marijuana. But he will write prescriptions for me for large amounts of Oxycontin, and codeine contin . I just don't see the logic.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Watson has been my primary pain specialist for the past ten years or so. I cannot say enough positive things, kind, caring, dedicated, knowledgeable. An awesome Doctor that has helped me immensely managing my pain.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Watson has been the godsend in my life. I was referred to Dr. Watson by my Neurosurgeon from Toronto Western Hosp. after my MVD surgery failed and I am not a Gamma candidate. I have been diagnosed with Atypical, Unremitting Facial Pain, genesis Multiple Sclerosis. Although my situation has not been fixed and is sometimes dire due to the irregular and difficult nature of it, Dr. Watson works with me to try and find the best medication mix to make me as "comfortable as possible" as I won't ever get better. Waiting times are almost nil. He performs necessary tests and ensures that you receive the results and your GP does as well. If you need to call him directly, he is amazing at calling you back as soon as he can. His knowledge base is huge and he will try anything possible to help his patients. Finally, Sandra his office staff, is wonderful. She always has a smile for you and knows each patient. See Dr. Watson if you can - he is the best.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Watson is an amazing Neurologist. He has helped me with my Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia for the past 3 years. He has tried every medication with me known for the condition and when everything else failed he referred me for Gamma Knife Surgery. The Gamma Knife Surgery also failed, so now I am sitting on the fence as to whether I should pursue a Microvascular Decompression Surgery. Through all of my trials, he has been there for me. He is always on time for appointments and if he is a few minutes late it is because he is taking the time with another patient. He is diligent about blood work and testing and always sends a copy to my GP. Dr. Watson answers his phone calls immediately and will call his patients himself usually within a few hours. He schedules my appointments around my family and the driving time it takes me to travel to Toronto and that to me is amazing. Thanks to Doctor Watson I have been able to learn to cope with my terrible infliction.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010