Ratings for Dr. Ryan Hogan

The best. Your eye health really matters. Front end us amazing since one particular girl left. I am very happy there.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Have been wearing glasses for 51 years...lived both ends of Canada and some in between. Never, ever had a better eye doctor. He is simply the best, most personable, most knowledgeable, most helpful, most efficient optometrist our entire family has ever seen. Awesome staff. Beautiful office. Great coffee. Our son now travels from Edmonton just to see him. Don't you dare go anywhere else. Really.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Ryan is professional and nice, easy to talk to about eye problems.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Incredibly knowledgable and personable. I recommend Dr. Hogan to all my friends and family. I've seen him for years now and have not once been let down. My only complaint would be that you will most likely end up waiting. He seems to get a lot of emergency walk ins which will almost always push your appointment time forward so it's not unlikely to wait 30+ minutes, but the time you do get with him is definitely worth the wait! His front staff is also very friendly and helpful. Their mix of younger and older staff will surely surprise you! He's changing eyecare in Camrose. Incredible!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Very thoughful doctor and very knowledgeable. Also took my elderly mother and was totally pleased with his explaination to her about her eye problem. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Excellent dr but his front end leaves a lot to be desired. I could not find frames I liked so I found some Valentinos online and asked if they could order them, no, but they would fill the lenses. Wrong move!!! You are treated like a second class citizen if you do not buy the entire package from them. The girl would not adjust the frames for me even though they were new, sent me out with finger prints all over them. Then when I asked them to fax my script to another dispensary they wanted to charge me $50!! They are very over priced on their lenses and I felt I was treated very poorly but one particular girl in there. I will never buy another product from the front end there again.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr Hogan is a great optometrist! He is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain the anatomy of the eye as it pertained to my vision. I have seen him for contact fittings and for an emergency and am impressed by how much time and care he gave me. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011