Ratings for Dr. Nin Jing

Does not handle patient's health problem with a professional manner. It's clearly that she does not care about patient's health problem. I feel that I am being neglected. She has VERY POOR Knowledge and professionalism. Not only that, she is very stubborn and only believes in her own opinion. I always wonder how did she even became a doctor? Every patient have to wait for 2 hours to see her. Don't even expect the staff to call you back after you leave a voice mail to schedule an appointment. Her mother is also very rude. This is a doctor that everyone need to avoid.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I just witnessed something very unprofessional in Dr. Jing's office in Grand Marais! There was four people (a lady who had a surgery recently and a couple with a three weeks old baby) who had an appointment for 11:00am-11:20am. They waited for an hour to see the doctor. Meanwhile, the doctor's mother didn't seem to care and let the walk-ins go ahead of the patients who booked an appointment. Not only is that unprofessional but it's also unfair and rude for making patients wait an hour! I highly do not recommend to see this doctor because sadly, this is the NORM in her office!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Please don't go to her. Started with her when she first opened her practise and all was well. Then it went downhill. She takes walk in appointments the same time you have an appointment. So you are waiting 2-3 hours to see her even with a booked appointment. There are no follow up calls, no review of your specialist consultations, no medication management from her, NOTHING. Please do not go to her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Jing is a quack!!! Please don't go to her....she almost killed my son by overdosing him on medication.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Iv waited 2 hour just to be seen I am a Canadian citizen and all the other different cultures went in and out in less than 25 minutes this is ridiculous get a new profession if you're only going to properly serve foreigners before actual citizens of the city

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Several years ago, I was waiting an hour to see Dr Jing when a salesperson from a pharmaceutical company barged in and talked to her for another hour. It really frustrates me when she didn't tell him that he needs to wait because there's patients waiting. But no, I had to wait another hour (2 hours in total) to see her. I now have another family doctor and stopped seeing Dr. Jing

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I cannot say enough about how happy I am with both Dr. Jing and her staff. Her patience, communication skills and excellent bedside manner left me with very few questions. I often do not even have to wait long before getting called in. When I turned 50 she sent me for the age appropriate tests right away. I am very happy with her and would recommend her highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I went to her first when she started a practise. It was more nice then and I followed her to the location on Huron Church. Thats when it went to utterly bad. 3 hours wait time sometimes for an appointment I booked a week in advance because she takes all the walk-ins too. Reception staff terrible. No follow up calls. Have to book another appointment just to go see if the lab results are back and to ensure one is not dying. I switched to another doctor not too long ago. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have an enormous amount of respect for Dr. Jing. She has been my doctor for three years, and has always led me in the right direction. She will work patients in for emergency appointments and always spends time with each patient to make sure that all concerns are answered. There is often a bit of a wait to get in to see her, but I have never found that different in other offices, even with doctors who rush patients through their appointments.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I am debating whether I should switch Dr. Jing to other family doctor or not. She is fine but her mother ( is a receptionist or doing some management, to be specific she is the boss.) is so rude and unacceptable. Remember, it is in Canada; it is not in China. Being polite and friendly to everyone(especially to Chinese, the same as you are) is very essential. If her mother continue being so rude and neglectful, Dr. Jing will lose the reputation. After all, all family doctors are almost same. In addition, nowadays, most young Chinese immigrants can speak fluent English and don't have to come to see a Chinese speaking family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014