Ratings for Dr. Nin Jing

Please don't go to her. Started with her when she first opened her practise and all was well. Then it went downhill. She takes walk in appointments the same time you have an appointment. So you are waiting 2-3 hours to see her even with a booked appointment. There are no follow up calls, no review of your specialist consultations, no medication management from her, NOTHING. Please do not go to her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Jing is a quack!!! Please don't go to her....she almost killed my son by overdosing him on medication.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Iv waited 2 hour just to be seen I am a Canadian citizen and all the other different cultures went in and out in less than 25 minutes this is ridiculous get a new profession if you're only going to properly serve foreigners before actual citizens of the city

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Several years ago, I was waiting an hour to see Dr Jing when a salesperson from a pharmaceutical company barged in and talked to her for another hour. It really frustrates me when she didn't tell him that he needs to wait because there's patients waiting. But no, I had to wait another hour (2 hours in total) to see her. I now have another family doctor and stopped seeing Dr. Jing

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I cannot say enough about how happy I am with both Dr. Jing and her staff. Her patience, communication skills and excellent bedside manner left me with very few questions. I often do not even have to wait long before getting called in. When I turned 50 she sent me for the age appropriate tests right away. I am very happy with her and would recommend her highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I went to her first when she started a practise. It was more nice then and I followed her to the location on Huron Church. Thats when it went to utterly bad. 3 hours wait time sometimes for an appointment I booked a week in advance because she takes all the walk-ins too. Reception staff terrible. No follow up calls. Have to book another appointment just to go see if the lab results are back and to ensure one is not dying. I switched to another doctor not too long ago. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have an enormous amount of respect for Dr. Jing. She has been my doctor for three years, and has always led me in the right direction. She will work patients in for emergency appointments and always spends time with each patient to make sure that all concerns are answered. There is often a bit of a wait to get in to see her, but I have never found that different in other offices, even with doctors who rush patients through their appointments.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I am debating whether I should switch Dr. Jing to other family doctor or not. She is fine but her mother ( is a receptionist or doing some management, to be specific she is the boss.) is so rude and unacceptable. Remember, it is in Canada; it is not in China. Being polite and friendly to everyone(especially to Chinese, the same as you are) is very essential. If her mother continue being so rude and neglectful, Dr. Jing will lose the reputation. After all, all family doctors are almost same. In addition, nowadays, most young Chinese immigrants can speak fluent English and don't have to come to see a Chinese speaking family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Jing is great with my daughter. Very responsive and caring. Best doctor. My daughter doesn't mind going to the doctor at all and she is five, that's got to say something! :P

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I have been a pateint with Dr Jing for many years and sometimes there is a longer wait but that because she take time and people do not complain when she takes the extra time with them when it's their turn. Only when they have to wait extra ten minutes to be seen. New receptionist is always polite and friendly. An office where people really care to help you.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014