Ratings for Dr. Louis Diraimo

Dr.Diraimo. You are the best doctor. I wouldn't be your patient for over 20 years if you were not the best. Thank you and keep up the good work. Ruth

Submitted October 21, 2016

Terrific pragmatic Doc, staff is excellent, am lucky to have a GP as caring as Dr Diraimo

Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. D should consider taking a back seat on medicine. He's done. His wife should really stop working there as she is as miserable as the one who was there years ago. And really needs to change her attitude. She's not a people person. Which I found out was his sister. She was dressed in her jogging outfits and smelled of sweat while his wife seems to concentrate on her looks and chews that gum like its going out of style and Her attire is not professional at all. She should get out of the 70's disco look. The wait is too long and he's always in a rush. Loves talking about his investments and he gives the impression that he hates wasting his time. Doesn't listen, keeps his samples from his buddies of the pharmaceutical companies like they are his pride possessions. He needs to retire and everyone else needs to look for a new Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr D is one of the best guys out there. He definitely knows what he is talking about and personally I prefer a doctor who is confident in their knowledge and ability rather than one who refers to specialists for every small problem. He does refer when appropriate. He is also more of an advocate for lifestyle changes and prescribes when all else fails. He is attentive and especially gentle with his patients, the majority of whom have grown with him and his practice. The secretary he had a few years ago was as sour and unhappy as they come but since his wife and daughter took over the front end everything has been pleasant and a much happier atmosphere. Myself and my family are very happy with him.

Submitted August 22, 2013

Completely unsympathetic to patients' problems. I told him about some (rather serious) psychological problems and asked for a referral to a psychiatrist. He told me I didn't need one, that the waiting lists were too long to bother, and just "stop doing" my unhealthy behaviours. Gee, thanks... He's also super eager to push pills on you as long as they're being provided to him by the pharmaceutical companies. He is impatient with my questions and has rushed me and my father (we are both patients) out the door before we get all the answers we want. Needless to say we're in the process of finding a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr.Diraimo is very profesionable and extremely knowledgable and caring doctor,I am very lucky to have a dactor like him.

Submitted January 18, 2011

Louis is very personable and extremely knowledgable and caring

Submitted December 10, 2010

Good family physician.I had a choice of many doctors but I chose Doctor Diraimo

Submitted August 30, 2010

More interested in telling patients about his real estate holdings than practicing medicine. Horrible wait times and secretary is as cheerful as a prisoner on death row.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010