Ratings for Dr. Neil Pritchard

Very smart man. I appreciated the way he explained procedures thoroughly in a way that was easy to understand. Very black & white - no sugarcoating! I appreciated his blunt honesty. Only doctor my diabetic father would ever listen to! Amazing support system from him and his team. This man has a great memory for faces and families. He was made to be a family physician.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Amazing Dr. Very thorough and listens to patients. As a FTM it was very comforting to finally(after 6 months of fighting with the NPs)have a medical professional listen to my concerns and not tell me that everything was fine when I knew it wasn't. He sent my child out to the right specialist (not just a general pediatrician) and problem solved. He gets to know his patients on a personal level rather than push you through like cattle. If you are looking for a drug pusher, he is not the Dr for you. If you are looking for someone to waste money on unnecessary surgeries then he is not the Dr for you. He is a great Dr, one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Very pleasant to talk to,Gave me the best physical exam I ever had. Best doctor I ever had.Explains everything he does in a manner that you understand

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010