Ratings for Dr. Eli Shem-Tov

On Jan 11/16, many of my teeth were damaged, with what appears to be deep, half moon cuts right through the enamel, during a teeth cleaning. I was told not to return, after just 2 visits, without any reason offered. I have attempted to live with this, traumatized and in pain, while my teeth deteriorate. I am hoping I will be fortunate enough to find someone who can repair the terrible damage. My trust is now so extremely low, I am now too nervous to have my teeth cleaned ever again.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Best dental office that I have ever visited. Before I was worried as I had multiple bad experience with dentist. Dr Eli is very patient. He is meticulous and yet very quick with his work. No pain at all. Staff are very progressional. Izzy, the therapy golden retriever calms the nerve down every time I come

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I too have been going to Dr. Shem-Tov since Dr. McKean gave up the practice. I travel a little more than an hour to get there, even though there are many dentists closer to home. To me it is well worth the drive. All of the team members are friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Eli Shem and his staff are simply amazing. They made me feel at ease and I dislike going because of the noise so what they do different from other place is they make you feel at home by asking if you would like to watch tv with the headphones on or would you like the Golden Retriever to come and comfort you during your appointment. I grew up with Golden Retrievers and brought back many fond memories. Dr El Shem work is simply amazing he is quick and efficient and would highly recommend him and his staff if you need dental work done and have out it off for years like I did. The staff made me feel very comfortable. Dr Eli Shem also doesn't think like most dentists and if he sees a tooth that is half in he doesn't just think automatic extraction. He try's to save as many teeth as he can and for the longest he can. Thank you so much everyone and I will see you all very soon!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Shem-Tov has been my dentist since Dr. Tom McKean had to give up his practice. He is both personable and knowledgeable. He has helped me on numerous occasions with a variety of medical emergencies. Dr. Shem-tov is also very willing to make a referral to a specialist if required. The staff is friendly and very helpful!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Shem-Tov is an excelent dentist.He is professional,friendly,carring,knowledgeable,and passionate about what he does. Any issues I have had,he has delat with in a quick and considerate way. Both my husband and I have been patients for couple of years and we like the atmosphere and the care that we receive from Dr. Shem-Tov and his fabulous team. Going to the dentist has become a positibe experiance.I highly reccomend Dr.Shem-Tov to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

No further comments other than the rating which specifies my over all feeling about the practice

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Fantastic team, knowledgeable and friendly. couldn't have asked for a better dentist.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Growing up in the British system in the 60's I have huge issues with dentists. If I could rate him, and his office staff higher than 5 I would gladly do it. I can't think of a negative. Friendly, gentle, explains the process, takes time, just makes going to the dentist an excellent experience. I wouldn't say I look forward to going, but I certianly don't mind. Plus you can lie back and watch TV for the duration of the appointment. Just a great great guy and staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Shem-Tov and his staff make going to the dentist a pleasure. From the moment I walk in, I feel welcome, from the friendly greeting from staff who take the time to know my name, to the relaxed decor and atmosphere. And Dr. Shem-Tov never fails to impress with his personal warmth and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend the team at North York Dental to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012