Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Hart

Kudos to Dr. Hart for taking me on as a patient-after being misdiagnosed at another hospital, Dr. Hart walked me through the procedure during our consult, saw me before the surgery, and checked on me in recovery. He is so knowledgeable,calm, cool and collected with wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Hart is helpful, knowlegable, and VERY nice! He was comforting and informative. He knew what was wrong and how to fix it. He reassured me and my family on the day of surgery. He actually went out to talk to my family after the surgery (instead of calling or sending a nurse down to talk to them). I was in the hospital for 7 days and he came in EVERY DAY (and sometimes twice a day) to check up on me and see how I was doing. His office staff are helpful and didn't make you feel like just a number. I feel like I am important when I walk in the office and that my concerns and needs are important. In addition, he was able to fit me in for surgery right away. I didn't want to wait weeks or months for a surgeon to decide they can finally do my surgery. Dr. Hart is a wonderful, skilled, and compassionate surgeon. I feel so lucky to have had him as part of my team.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr Hart was awesome. I would definitely have him as my surgeon again. He came to see me before the surgery and reassure me that everything would be okay. My problem was worse than originally thought so what was supposed to be a day surgery and ended up with me having to stay in the hospital over the weekend. While all the residents took good care of me, he came in over the weekend to see how I was doing. Great guy, I would love to have him as my dr again (although that would mean I need surgery and that's bad!) :)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Hart's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Commercial Insurance Company