Ratings for Dr. Alexandre Jelev

He was over an hour late for my child's appointment and my poor little girl didn't have a good experience with him at all. The ladies at the front desk are very helpful however he wasn't at all.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Jelev is a wonderfully gentle and knowlegeable dr. His staff are super accommodating and very friendly people. High recommend Dr. Jelev and his team.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Intelligent talented professional. Dr Jelev is attentive and knowledgeable. His talents and expertise are incredible. I have seen many dentist in my life but none could hold a candle to his talent.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I went to see Dr. Jelev for multiple teeth that needed to get very minor fillings. Since there were a few to be done i went in multiple visits. The first visit was great (no pain, no problems), the second visit he was still alright with just a bit of pain (which i expected), however my third visit was awful, i was the first appointment of the day and he was 15 mins late, he hit a nerve when giving me the needle, pulled on my teeth so much that i had pain for days, and started before the numbing took full effect even after me saying so. Its been 3 weeks and i am still in pain with constant aching and jolts of pain. Not pleased .

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr Jelev is amazing! Caring, kind and very gentle. The ladies in the office are always smiling and always give a warm welcome. By far the best dentist ever!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Amazing with my daughter! Best dentist we've ever had!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Alex is an amazing Dentist! Best one i have ever been too! He's very kind, caring and gentle. He even wipes the drool off your face! LOL He's considerate to your financial situations and doesn't charge for unnecessary fees or charges. He is understanding and very knowledgeable with his Job. His staff are all very kind as well. I highly recommend him as a dentist!! :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Best dentist I've ever been to. I had cavities and I was very nervous about the drilling part. He was so considerate and he is crazy fast so it was over before I knew it. Petawawa is very lucky to have Dr Jelev. Also the staff (both administrative and hygenists) there are all awesome and very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Really like him. Knows what he's talking about. Won't charge for anything unnecessary. Best dentist we've ever been to!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012