Dr. Peyman Soliemanzadeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peyman Soliemanzadeh

Warm and helpful staff. Very comfortable waiting area. The doctors are very attentive and answer as many questions as you may have (truly, I asked a ton of dumb questions-- some more than once). Great bedside manner. The nurse was sweet and made me feel comfortable. Still in the recovery stage of my septal perforation surgery, but so far it seems to be healing very well.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

exelente muy profecionales hicieron un buen trabajo en mi rinoplastia secundaria estoy muy satisfecha con el trabajo que hicieron ambos cirujanos , estoy muy agradecida .con dr.peymansoliemandr.jason litner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

The doctors are both extremely professional and invested in my recovery and satisfaction. From initial follow-ups to three years post-op, I have always felt welcomed and cared for.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Very happy with my procedure-fantastic work and very helpful with all of my questions and concerns!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

My experience with Profiles Beverly Hills has been nothing but the best. From beginning to end they have consistently taken care of me. Their attention to detail and authenticity is unlike any other team of doctors. The procedure itself and the healing process went so smoothly. I am so happy with the results. Dr. Litner and Dr. Solieman changed my nose in the best possible way. I can finally breathe AND my nose looks perfect. I could not have done this without Profiles. I am forever grateful for this place.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Very pleasant and comforting experience. Results were as expected and as explained by doctors, no surprises.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Truly gifted doctors. My new nose is so cute and small. Both Dr. Solieman and Dr. Litner are highly experienced doctors who know what they are doing in the operating room. They give you the best results you could ever ask for! They are really kind and hospitable as well.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

The most professional and friendly surgeons i have stumbled upon. Excellent bedside manners and they truly care about the patient's wants and needs. The staff were accommodating and msde you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Solieman and Dr. Litner are great at what they do. My sister, my good friend and I all had rhinoplasties and we all chose these 2 great doctors becuase they are amazing at what they do. I will be only referring people to them because they are the best!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

When asked how I would rate this doctors there is not a score high enough!! Ive been a patient since 2009 and its safe to say I will be a lifer! Plastic surgoens are a dime a dozen in the city but these doctors I can promise you are the diamonds in the rough. They have been the same in heart and in kindess since I first started coming to Profiles. They care to listen and do whatever it takes to make sure you are conforatble and happy with your results. As long as you are a patient at Profiles you will never be disspointed. Goodluck!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018