Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Snyder

Think twice before hiring Synder for a vasectomy. He lives in the past and not aware of Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome. I wish I had done my home work.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey A. Snyder

Dr. Jeffrey A. Snyder's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear about your frustration. Dr. Snyder's goal is to work diligently to examine all available medical information, make an accurate diagnosis and then recommend a treatment plan that works in the best interest of each patient. Although we cannot comment on specific situations on the internet, we do value patient feedback and care about outcomes and ongoing health. If you would be willing to discuss this review, please contact me at 303-733-8848 ext.1231. Sincerely, Sue Torkelson, Urology Associates Practice Administrator

Submitted March 1, 2019

We had a horrible experience with Dr Snyder. I don't really want to get into all the details but he made a diagnosis that was called into question by our main doctor, another doctor, and a resident. So naturally we got a second opinion from a different urologist. Next time we see Dr Snyder he says "hey, remember me? I'm the doctor you fired" and not in a joking way--he was pissed. He then went on about how his original diagnosis was correct instead of actually addressing the issue at hand. Bottom line is this guy has a huge ego, is very unprofessional, and doesn't know his stuff. I would advise anyone to stay away--he seems far more concerned about protecting his little fiefdom than caring for patients.

Submitted June 11, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor. I went to see him with basic low testosterone. He insisted on giving me in-office injections of infrequent, high doses. I now understand how harmful it is treat low testosterone in this way. Obviously, a urologist should be aware of the problems associated with this type of treatment. I asked repeatedly if this was how my circumstance should be cared for and was reassured that it was. After months of this up/down hormone management, I found a new urologist. I now receive more appropriate low dose treatments, twice per week. It took a long time to get well from what Dr. Snyder and his staff did to me but I'm finally feeling better. Be careful who you trust to take care of your health.

Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey A. Snyder's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

Coventry Healthcare