Ratings for Dr. Paul Suh

The orthopedic clinic was the biggest joke I had dealt with to date. It consisted of me waiting a half an hour, talking to one doctor for thirty seconds, getting another x-ray, and then seeing a second doctor for another thirty seconds who was interrupted by two cell phone calls during that time. They sent me packing with two new medications. “Wait,” I told the assistant as they shoved me out the door. “I don’t even know what these medications are.” “What are you on now?” She asked. “Some muscle relaxers and hydrocodone.” I informed her. “Well, you don’t want to be on that.” She replied and told me that in her own way that I should take what I am given and be a good little patient. Also, I might get to have some of my questions answered in two months during my next appointment. That was, if I could get my questions in during the thirty second window of time my doctors were gracing me with. I got an MRI later and found multiple herniated discs. Disgraceful!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010