Ratings for Dr. Todd Urton

Wonderful doctor. Always willing to see me when I need an appointment outside of my scheduled appointment. Treats me as an intelligent person who understands when I am in a flare up and who can figure out the most successful med regime. Is always willing to work with me for best outcome. Would very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Urton for over a year now for my eye condition. He is always kind, courteous, and willing to take the time to explain things. He is genuinely interested in providing the best treatment and expressing concern for the health of his patients. There is no clear treatment for my own condition, except to relieve the symptoms and reduce the discomfort it causes; despite this, Dr. Urton provides expert advise and action plans to prevent the problem from developing into something serious or permanent. Put into just a few words, my opinion of him is this: I've never met a doctor as knowledgeable, patient and considerate.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I saw Dr. Urton for advise and treatment unrelated to Lasik surgery. Although busy he took time to explain and discuss treatment options and I really felt informed and involved in the decision. I would rate him highly as an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Urton and his staff are very compassionate with me as I'm as I'm going through intensive Glaucoma screening to preserve my eyesight.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

I was truly impressed by the professional and caring attitude I received while I was at LasikMD for my Advanced Custom Wavefront Lasik surgery on March 31, 2011. Dr. Urton and his staff were at all times professional and meticulous to detail during the procedure and in my follow up. Throughout the entire process I was amazed at the compassion and empathy that Dr. Urton demonstrated. I was put at ease during the procedure due to his reassuring manner. After I left the office I received a follow up call from his staff ensuring proper recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Urton - the service I received was phenomenal!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I had Lasik Advanced Custom Wavefront surgery with Dr. Urton at Lasik MD and I am so happy with the service of the staff. I highly reccomend Dr. Urton!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Works as Laser Eye Surgeon for LASIK MD. Excellent poise and expalined everything that happened in surgery before and after it happened. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010