Dr. Michel Bourque

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michel Bourque

I've seen him 20 years ago for foot pain. He made insoles and after wearing them got healed. 20 years later, went to see another podiatrist close to home for fascia plantar and that doctor just medicated me. Decided to find dr Bourque and he did not even need to do x-ray. He ordered me insoles they hurt the first week of wearing them but now I feel excellent. I find him skilled and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Nul et il ne comprend rien il aime les argents il m’a donné une solution pour mycoses et juste pour prendre 70$

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr Bourque was informative and pleasant when we met to discuss my painful ingrown toenails. He offered a far more reassuring solution to my problem and allied my concern of disfigurement after the surgery. I had put this surgery off following an unsatisfactory consultation with another podiatrist a number of years ago. As its a fairly short procedure, Dr Bourque offered to do the operation within the consultation appointment, and that was very much appreciated! I arrived a little early for the follow-up appointment, and so he did the consultation earlier than scheduled---Image that. I travel constantly, and this is just the sort of rapid solution I needed. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I met Dr. Bourque 2 years ago for fallen arches, he had some arch-supports made and my whole hip to toe alignment has greatly improved. I went back this week for foot pain I thought was caused by Morton's neuromas, he confirmed the diagnosis, adjusted my arch-supports for peanuts and I'm happy to say I am already almost pain-free. To the comment of July 14th 2017, I would suppose he's offering the 2% discount as there are fees for each debit or credit transaction from the terminal provider, he is simply passing the savings along to the patient.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Do not go see him. All he wants is money. He did a surgery on my toe for ingrown toenail which I didn't need. I thought I could trust him, since he was the doctor. But that was the biggest mistake of my life. Not only he didn't do it well, I had to go twice for surgery for him to fix the bad surgery he did on me the first time. Trust me, it is not worth it to waste your time and money with him!!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

i do not think they all in that office know there jobs nore does this doctor insted of helping cure the pain he makes it worse i just got my insole and they are very not pro they look like a cheap $5 dollard from the dollard shop which if i bough them from there i would have been very happy he never took exrays which he was to do so he just took a impregnated gauze for the casting not very prof doc and i paid $645 for in soles that are giving me pain and sores which should have not givin me pain i had to go the next day to tell him this and in the office they told me that it should hert so they tell me i paid to have more pain

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

a doctor that wants you to pay cash !!!!! and in order to do so.... is offering 2% off the consultation fee!!!!!...........am i in a medical clinic or in a flee market.....ridiculous....cash undeclared money !!!! inacceptable

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I went to see Dr Bourque for fungus on my toenail and he recommended doing laser treatments. After many treatments (which weren't supposed to be that many) it is still there. I saw him for two years and my toenail is not any better. I invested over $3,000 for this toenail and I'm very disappointed. I felt all he wanted was to make more money off of me. Nethless to say, I won't be going back there.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

J'ai consulté Dr. Bourque au début de l'ouverture de sa clinique, rue Rockland, il y a de cela plusieurs années. Je l'ai revu à plusieurs reprises (nouvel emplacement) depuis quelques année et tout récemment. Je suis d'avis qu'il 'roule sa bosse' à un rythme fulgurant. Désolé de dire ceci mais le coût ne valait pas le travail; vraiment pas. De plus, un spécialiste qui hésite trop lors de son pronostic crée une certaine méfiance. Donc, méfiez-vous !

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Je l'ai consulté pour des mycoses aux ongles. Il a pris que quelques minutes avec moi et les traitements au laser ne sont pas faits par lui. Il n'a pas pris le temps pour me donner plus d'explications. il n'est là que pour faire de l'argent. Je viens de changer de podiatre et je vois toute une différence.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016