Ratings for Dr. Kelly J. Sedars

Dr. Sedars is a wonderful dentist. He explains treatment options very well. I've had fillings, crowns, and even a root canal with absolutely no pain. He is extremely gentle and caring. He is also fantastic with children. If you want your kids to love going to the dentist, take them to Dr. Sedars. I highly recommend him to anyone. He will take the time to answer questions to help make sure you understand everything. His prices are very fair too.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

He saw my child. They wouldn't let me in the exam room with my child. Took bite-wing x-rays (that was OK). Then tried to take a panoramic x-ray without my consent. (That is a $65 x-ray). I saw them preparing for that x-ray and told them to stop just before they took the pan. He proceeded to stand in the waiting room and argue with me for 40 minutes about why he 'needed' to take a pan. He spent less than 2 minutes looking in my child's mouth. There was nothing wrong with the teeth. I think what he 'needed' was the extra money as there were no other people in the waiting room. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010