Ratings for Dr. Leonard Tachmes

Great communicator and truly dedicated to the art of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Hi my name is Valentina and I'm a 60 year old female, I would like to say the whole experience was very disappointing leaving me stressed, depressed, affected my health, unhappy with my results and a waste of money. Be careful selecting your plastic surgeon, I made a mistake by selecting Dr. Tachmes for a face lift. During my consolation I told Dr. Tachmes I wanted a silicone chin implant but he recommended I do fat transfer/injections in the chin area and all around my face, I agreed because I trusted his advice. He said he was going to do a great job and make me look 10 years younger. The results of the face lift is poor, with the fat transfer/injections it's made my face look fat, round and no definition around my chin. I do not look any younger. I told Dr. Tachmes I was not happy with the results and he said I'm not being realistic, I also told him my friends don't think I look any younger at all after this surgery and he said my friends are jealous. 5 weeks after the operation, my cheek near my eye started hurting and became very swollen, it a abscess (infection) due to the fat transfer/injections. Treatment for the abscess was from the beginning of June till September with Dr. Tachmes which made me very stressed and worried about my health. I also had fat necrosis. High price doctor but not high price results.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I first whne to dr tachmes a year agoa nd he wanted to to a cheek lift. this year he told me that that cheek lift is bad - question? why did he want to do it a year ago. he wante dto do cost face lift this year of which laser can do the same and be cheaply done with no healing time. he araganty shaken my hand a walkded away thinking I wasn't lessen to him.... my final thought-- what a nut job!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I VISITED DR TACHMES TODAY AND WHAT A WONDERFUL MAN. HE WAS POLITE AND KIND. STAFF IS SUPER NICE AND HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

The dr is amazing, Had a Brazilian butt lift love my results. Pays attention to detail, and contours body for hourglass shape. His staff is so sweet!!!! One of the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. T is very skillful and an artist when it comes to cosmetic surgery...particularly the BBL procedure! HE pays attention to all the details, is very upfront about what you can expect ...very very skillful surgeon!..This PS knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Leonard Tachmes's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1986)