Ratings for Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari

Dr. Bakhtyari was recommended to me when I moved to Maryland three years ago. Though the commute from my house to his office in Virginia is about 40 minutes, it is worth it - I will not switch to another dentist because he is absolutely great. Dr. Bakhtyari is knowledgeable, kind, and caring. He takes the time to explain the details to you and ensure you know what to do (or not to do) to keep your teeth healthy. He did my last filling and though it was pretty advanced and complex, he made it seem very simple. This convinced me of his mastery at what he does. His staff is also very kind and make you feel very welcomed. I highly recommend Dr. Bakhtyari as a family dentist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

My entire family sees Dr. Bakhtyari. He is very kind and takes the time to explain all procedures. His staff is also very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

DR.Bakhtyari is very warm and sweet dentist.. i was very comfortable... ;-)

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I've been coming to see Dr. Bakhtyari ever since I moved to the Oak Hill Area (I just got home from his office). He is one of the best dentists I've ever had because he takes the time to explain exactly what he's doing, and he's always smiling! My old dentist used to just start drilling without telling me what was going on, and this obviously got frustrating. But Dr. Bakhtyari is very patient with my need to know every (ok almost every) detail. I definitely recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010