Ratings for Dr. John T. Lanza

top notch physician! nothing else to say. Knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Made an appointment, was well received, went to the appointment, was in an appropriate amout of time, wwqas well treated by office staff, nursing assistants and the Physician. Would recommend to all, this is not my first time here or my spouse, and the treatment is all the same, EXCELLENT!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Lanza has been my doctor since 1992. Sometimes I have to wait to see him but that is because he is always booked. If I wait in the office I know that when it's my turn that he will give me his undevided attention and time. He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I see Dr. Lanza every three months, and bring my teenage son there as well. If you have to wait it's because he gives time for each of his patients - to me that's not a problem. He is sharp, personable, and great bedside manner. He did surgery on my nasal cavity years ago - PAIN-FREE - how many can say that? Great Doc, Great Guy - Ok even though he is a Yankees fan!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr Lanza is one of THE best doctors I have ever gone to. He had been my ENT for the last eight years - I visit every three months - the surgery he did was painless and 100% sucessful. Sometimes will you wait? Yeah because he takes his time with his patients because he cares! He is sympathetic, empathetic, and down to Earth - a real talented NYC doctor - a MUST use doctor! Craig Brockman

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

My mother is 91yrs old and he is very good with her. She has special problem and he treats her very delicately . I use Dr. also when needed and I like the office staff as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Doctor was not punctual, not helpful. He sseemed to be arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr Lanza is a careing and knowlegeable doctor, he has a wounderful bed side manner. I would give Dr Lanza a over-all number one rateing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

He was late, dishelved, wrong diagnosis, painful exam scared to death of ALL docs now

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. John T. Lanza's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med