Ratings for Dr. R Russenes

He is my best friends dad. He is very nice in case you are reading this is is S

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Even I'm not a big fan of the clinic but I like him and trust him a lot and still go there

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr Rusenes is the best doctor I've had since my family doctor retired many years ago. I was fortunate to be treated by Dr Rusenes for close to two years. He helped me during numerous health challenges. I always felt better after seeing him. He is currently on leave which is a loss for myself and many others as I know he is missed. Outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Russenes is the best Dr. I have encountered. On my first visit to him I must have been in his office for over 30 minutes as he asked many questions about my condition before prescribing anything. I have never had a Dr. take as much time and care! Not only do I trust his treatment, he is a truly lovely and kind person. He is on leave at the moment and I am trying to find someone else to see but am not happy about it and feel no one will be as good!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Russenes saved my life - his thoroughness, knowledge, tenacity, support & compassion is an example to his profession. He found what other doctors in same walk-in clinic didn't look for or test, inspite of requests for "complete medical". His follow-up, coordination with other specialty clinics, surgeons and doctors is exemplary, especially as in BC there is no case management or medical record database, patients having to coordinate and manage for themselves. No wonder in the busy clinic he is the most popular, and has longest waits. Highly recommended, but he's no longer available!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

This doctor was very knowledgeable, very understanding and helped me in away i asked to be helped! validated what happened to me and discussed several treatment options and said he would continue seeing me until he retires his practice in sept 2012.Very understanding.It gives me time to find another dr. like him I hope?

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

He is EXTREMELY helpful and caring.He is very kind to children,my 9 years old daughter loves him..He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

When ever we go to the lonsdale medical clinic, our preference is to see Dr R. He is great with our 2 boys and is through with his examination. He takes what you say seriously and is willing to take swabs or prescribe tests. He doesn't just fob you off and is patient and doesn't rush you through the appointment. One of the reasons we go to the Lonsdale clinic is because Dr R is there.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

You will be pleasantly suprised if you get Dr. Russenes at the Lonsdale walk-in clinic. He's put more effort into listening to my symptoms, and helping find the right solution than any family doctor I've ever had. He even appologizes for the wait every time, and he never rushes your appointment. I wish more doctors were this thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Thank God for doctors like him. He is a fabulous person and very caring.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010