Ratings for Dr. Carlos Diaz

I was very impressed with the care and concerns that Dr. Diaz had for me. He explained everything and showed on x-ray the condition of my spine. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Incredibly knowledgeable. He figures out what is causing the problem before doing any adjustements and gives you the tools to help prevent the injury from reoccurring. Great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Diaz has been very helpful in giving advice on exercises for my rotor cuff and hips. I always receive a complete treatment with attention to any problem areas I may have that day. He gives time to explain what he is doing, asks questions as to what I was doing that May have caused the e problem. I grew up with my father, a chiropractor, and have tried several other chiropractors before finding Dr Diaz. I have recommended him to others without hesitation. Thank you Dr Diaz.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Very kind and caring. He fixed me when I was in great pain!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Most knowledgeable Dr. I have ever been to. Truly want's you better and offers ways to keep you healthy so that you stay well.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Great doctor, always able to get me in. Seems to really care about his patients

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

On time for my appointment. Took the time to explained very thoroughly why he was doing what he was doing. He cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010