Ratings for Dr. Melissa Caswill

My adult daughter and I have been going to see Dr Caswill for several years. Dr Caswill is a genuine caring Dr and always listens to our concerns. She always takes the time to listen to us and runs any necessary tests that are needed. We are very fortunate to have Dr Caswill as our family Dr.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Amazing doctor!! I would recommend her to EVERYONE. We loved her so much.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Caswill is always super helpful and makes you feel very well taken care of. Best doctor I could have asked for to take care of my pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

She is just awesome all round . Great lady and does not rush you out the door like most doctors do

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Caswill is a great doctor, anyone she is working with is very lucky to be there. Lucky for more reasons than her medical skills, because it is practically impossible to get an appointment with her within a reasonable amount of time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Absolute awesome doctor! I saw her during my pregnancy and she delivered my daughter, she was always nice, ordered tests and ultrasounds when i had concerns. I'm sad that she isn't my doctor anymore, but I know if I ever decide to have more children that I want her for my doctor again!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Caswill is easy to talk to, and have an honest conversation with in regard to the issue at hand, and does not make any question seem inappropriate. During my pregnancy she was open to my wanting a natural labor, as well as the different possibilities of delivery (birthing stool, water birth, etc...). Communication during the child birth was great. She came to see me on morning rounds, let me know what her day looked like (wasn't going to be there that evening if that is when the birth happened) and who would be in charge should it take place while she was gone. She was part of a "team" of Doctors who covered for one another should the other be busy, and I was able to meet with each of them and discuss my wishes, concerns, and get to know what they were like individually. I thought this was incredible advantage. I have never felt rushed during my appointments, and felt as though she genuinely cares about me and my family. I couldn't ask for a better Doctor, she is just superb.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

She was our baby doctor and we really liked her..she was so down to earth and easy going...so encouraging.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Caswill is wonderful. She's easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable around her. She's incredibly nice and does not give off a demeanor that she's better than you. I think she has a genuine interest in her patients, and is especially wonderful with prenatal care.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I saw Dr. Caswill a while back and she was very rude, took a long time, and when I finally could speak with her, she wouldn't even examine me. Basically she told me to "wait it out," and refused to look any further, assuming that it was no big deal. As it turns out, it was a VERY serious problem that had me on disability for 3 MONTHS! The doctor (NOT Caswill) that actually diagnosed me told me that it was very simple to see and would have saved me a lot of grief if it had been caught early. All she had to do was a simple, in-office scope to find the problem. I don't care how busy she is, if the job cannot be done properly, she shouldn't be doing it at all. Because of her I waited to go back to another doctor for fear of getting brushed-off again, and it has caused me permanent damage. Word of advice - if she tells you that it's "no big deal," GET A SECOND OPINION!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010