Ratings for Dr. Karineh H. Aboulian

I've been taking both of my babies there and Dr. Aboulian is excellent. She's very nice, sweet, caring and answers all your questions. On a different not the staff is Horrible! They lack of customer service, knowledge about insurance and defiantly if your not Hispanic they can care less about having you wait or get any help! The Manager Elizabeth Gonzalez is VERY Unprofessional! She was fired from her previous job because she has no customer service skills, no manners, no class, I mean shes just a very uneducated lady! My daughters will no longer be going there! I switched them over finally to a nice clinic in glendale! Oh, manager has no problem to making threats which lead me to go file a police report :) good luck to those who continue or begin to go there. Minimum u have a wait of 2 hours even is your the 1st app in the morning or after lunch! Dr. Luna owns the practice and she also practices there too but she has no control over how unprofessional her office is! Sorry Dr. Aboulian you are a very nice, sweet, knowledgeable pediatrician but unfortunately your working with those who are going to lower your patient count and play with your reputation!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Very disappointing , will not recommend her at all, appointments is not on time , the staff r rude ! So sorry to write this review , but seriously I had the worse experience ever in my whole life with this office!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Great doctor very helpful. The staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

our first visit was very plesant.she answered all our questions and even gave us some of her personal advice.i would recommend a friend!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010