Ratings for Dr. Roland Bauder

Always has time to spend with you as a patient. Never feel rushed or that he needs to get you in and out because there are others waiting.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Bauder for over 20 years. So does the rest of my family. He is very kind and exceptionally knowledgeable, always careful to explain everything in ways that I can understand. I totally trust him to give me the best eye care possible. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Roland Bauder is one of the smartest Optometrist I have ever seen so far. His staff are always very caring and attentive. His knowledge and understanding of the workings of the eye is excellent. He spends time to show and explain in pictures and diagrams what is going on with my eye. I trust him for his experience and creativity in finding what fits my vision. From the bottom of my heart I say thank you for your professionalism. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

This man is a first rate optometrist. I've been going to him for more than 30 years. He correctly diagnosed a blocked tear duct and got me into the health care system for surgery. He correctly told me that my red eye was due to my tendency to sleep with my eyes half open, then gave me something to fix desiccation of my cornea. If you get new lenses and aren't satisfied that your vision is quite right, he is fair and will fix them. His people skills are second to none. He is personable, knowledgeable, and a very good listener. I highly recommend him. I always come out of the office feeling that he has thoroughly evaluated the health of my eyes as well.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

He is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients. He takes the extra time to uncover an underlying problem which I had for over 10 yrs,due to neglect of busy raising my 3 children, I did not see the specialist which dr bauder had referred me to. During that time I floated around seeing different Dr's but none found satisfactory until I met up with Dr bauder again as I'm now working downtown. He followed up on the spot in my retina again & I committed to see the specialist & found my retina had a minor tear, thankfully it was stitched up in no time on the same visit with no further damage. Thanks to Dr bauder's attention to detail and care showed through, our family of five including my three children sees dr bauder, nobody else. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Fabulous experience all around. He was running a little late but well worth it as he spent extra time answering all my questionand and the exam was comprehensive. I have no reservation referring him to my colleagues.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

After 5 visits to other "professionals" Dr Bauder finally figured out my problem. I am very thankful and very happy. I highly recommend Dr Bauder.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I went to see Dr Bauder based on the recommendation of a friend after moving here from Nova Scotia and am I ever glad I did. It was the best eye examination I ever had. I would recommend Dr Bauder and his staff very highly.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

very knowledgeable, truly caring, amazing technology

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010