Dr. Jerry Singh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jerry Singh

I see Dr Singh regularly and I have always found his care to be thorough, educational and effective. His patient, kind, positive and professional demeanor make visits enjoyable, as do the enthusiastic greetings and friendly conversation with Paige when you arrive. Regular adjustments with Dr Singh, along with his stretching, icing and heat suggestions, have helped me with shoulder pain, sciatica, headaches, constipation and osteoarthritis in my hip. If you are thinking of chiropractic, you should definitely pay a visit to Dr Singh's office. I would highly recommend Westown Chiropractic to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I was skeptical about chiropractors when I first started seeing Dr. Jerry. I was surprised when what he was doing was working, and the condition became less painful and annoying. He is always happy, personable, and on-time. He listens and wants to make sure what he does helps, and he explains things well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I threw my back out on the weekend and could barely walk. In dire need of help I began calling around to Chiro offices in town hoping to get some help immediately. Most were closing shortly or were booked solid. Dr. Singh's office was closing in 20 minutes, but he STILL said to come down right away so he could take a look. Fantastic service by both Paige and Dr. Singh. I had immediate relief and was well on my way to full recovery, which took place in about a week. Fantastic service all around.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Singh by a co-worker when I hurt my back and wasn't able to walk without a lot of pain. After the first visit I was 20% better then went back the next day and I was almost 100% better. Dr.Singh and his staff told to use ice instead of heat and the mixture of his work and ice made me 100%. I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff and Dr.Singh treated me.I wouldn't send my family and friends anywhere elsewhere. Thank you sooooo much for helping me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr singh and his staff are great. As a first time ever getting chiropractic care i was kind of nervous with my back and neck but instantly felt comfortable..Dr singh and his staff are all super friendly. I went to one other office and the doctor wrote up a plan to see my 4-5 days/wk for 3 yrs and then to slowly work down from there. When i seen Dr singh he said two days a wk to start and we will see how it goes by treatment..i have now seen him i think 5 times,my neck feels better and more movement then I've had in yrs and within one month he has already dropped me to one day per wk!! i like how he goes by how the patient is respending rather than just a schedule for not 3 yrs to keep me coming in. I actually didnt see a chiropractor for long time for the reason i thought they were all alto or nothing as i didnt want to go 5 days a wk..after seeing Dr singh i would recommend him to anybody and especially people that have never been..he's greatt and i fully just him

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Great Chiropractor, very knowledgeable. Is very attentive and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Best doctor ever. He and his stuff are very helpful and I would recommend Dr. Singh to every one who needs chiropractic treatments.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Jerry Singh is best Chiropractor I have seen. I have had irritable bowel syndrome for over 10 years, after seeing Dr. Singh for a few months, the symptoms have all disappeared, he cured the disease that medical doctors couldn't solve. Dr. Singh's staffs are also very kind; they truly care about your well being. I would highly recommend the whole team to everybody here in London.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Jerry is a very friendly accomodating Chiropractor. His Staff Barb and Colleen will always make you feel part of the family. I highly recommend this Chiropratic office.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

I recently switched chiropractors to see Dr. Singh and was immediately impressed by him and his staff. His professionalism and knowledge is OUTSTANDING! He was immediately able to target the problems I was having and I am now living pain-free! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011