Ratings for Dr. Mallika S. Rajendran

The worst bedside manner I have ever seen. Sighing every two seconds and acting like I was ignorant, judgmental and rude. Explains things and gets condescending if you don't understand right away even though you have no medical background. Also dismissed PCOS as something that doesn't need to be diagnosed, even though hormones can get out of control if left untreated. Ignorant and unwilling to listen.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I would never recommend her, not an understanding doctor,does not explain, not helpful, rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Rajendran was great. She was courteous and attentive to all of my needs.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I would never recommend Dr Rajendran and her PA. I had a miscarriage and needed to have a D&C. The morning of the D&C I met Dr. Rajendran for the first time the morning of the procedure and she was not comforting at all. She has the worst bedside manner and so does he PA. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Rajendran since 1999, she delivered 3 out of my 4 children. She's more like family to me and she's always so caring. When I originally started seeing the doctor I lived in Romeoville then I moved out to the St. Charles area and I'm still one of her patients. There are several medical facilities in St. Charles but I would never consider switching my doctor for convenience especially when I get treated with the utmost respect by the doctor and the staff. Excellent doctor in every way possible! I would rate her a 10 ++

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I really Like Dr Rajendran. I have been with her for 13 years. She was great with my pregnancy with my son who had a heart condition early in the pregnancy. Years later she has been great with helping with other conditions I have had. She is a very caring and kind person with a great bedside manner. I look forward to my yearly exams. You are not just a number with her you are a special person who she gets to care for.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Rajendran's for nearly 17 years and have always found her to be caring and knowledgeable. She delivered one of my children (she was not on call for my other delivery), and the birthing experience was a positive one. I have likewise found the staff at the Women's Center to be excellent and on the rare occasion when I needed to be seen right away, they were most helpful in arranging a same-day appointment.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I've been Dr Rajendran for over 15 years. I love her! I was sad that she wasn't able to deliver my babies cos she was so supportive and understanding during my pregnancy. I can understand how she comes off as a little removed but I've only found a warm and caring doctor during every visit. She always takes extra time to make sure that you are comfortable and every time I left her, I went away reassured and with steps to take if I had any issues.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I'v been seeing Dr. Rajendran now for approximately 15 years. She has always been very helpful, explained what was, or was not, going on and she made me feel comfortable. I give her top ratings along with the staff at Women's Center. Thank you, Dawn Kluk.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

She is very professional, soft spoken, calm, confident, very experienced and knowledgeable which is what is most important to me. I cannot comment on how I would have liked her as an OB but as a perimenopausal woman (52 yrs old), she is the ideal GYN for me.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Mallika S. Rajendran's Credentials

• Coimbatore Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Coimbatore, Tn, India (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL