Ratings for April Lavergne

She was rude, didn't listen, caused bleeding during my exam as it was the most painful pap I have ever had. I usually go to a male dr, I have heard that females are more gentle, this was not the case. She was so abrupt and violent, I am not sure why she chose this profession, she is terrible at it. She was completely unhelpful when I asked a question, she said she can't help me with that and that was it. There was no advice, no recommendation on who I could talk to, she was useless.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

April Lavergne is rude and not at all helpful. Treated me poorly and spoke condescending to me. I have been going to that practice for over 5 years and usually see Dr. Pedroso who is wonderful. Could not get in to see the Dr so took an appointment with April. Have had a long standing female issue that Dr Pedroso treats me for. Tried to get April to help me with and she got angry at me, rolled her eyes and threw her papers down on the desk. Said she couldn't treat me for something without doing lab tests first. I completely understand that but she acted so put out that I would even dare ask. I have been seen at that practice for the same issue over and over. She told me I could just buy something over the counter to treat myself. Unfortunately, I have a severe allergy to the over the counter medication. You would have thought I was asking her for pain pills or something!! It really was a simple request but she gave me so much attitude about it. She doesn't take the time to listen and see you as an individual human being. She just wanted to rush out of the exam room and be done with me. It was such a degrading experience. I would never recommend her to anyone! I will just wait the extra month to be seen by my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Lavergne has the worst bedside manner. I went because i was having painful period. I have fribroids but they are really small, she automatically asked if i wanted to have a hysterectomy. I said no because they are not that bad. She did not even asked how old i was to know if i will be going through menapause, if they will fall off. I only like the lady Rebecca who works at the front desk. I will not be going to her again.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I love dr lavergne she is very understanding,helpful and willing to answer any questions I had. I had an issue with another dr on their staff and she went out of her way to answer my questions and referred me to another surgeon. She is awesome and I have referred her to many of my friends and family

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Office staff billed incorrectly, doctor performed procedures without consent, staff refuses to return calls, unable to resolve billing issues. Unfortunately unable to resolve or correct billing, staff very rude and inconsiderate. I have tried numerous times to resolve issue, without success.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010