You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Oisin Coll

Dr Coll is a kind, caring and informative physician. He explained how the procedure was necessary, how he would do it and how long I should expect to recover. He discussed all the variables with me and my husband. Due to his concern for his patients, keeping to a schedule is not always on time, but we can adjust. His receptionist has few skills that I would recommend. Trying to get her to process paperwork is like attempting to raise the Titanic with a fishing pole.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I just went to see Dr. Coll. I had read up on his reviews prior to my visit to ease my mind. Every review is absolutely spot on. He is so friendly, so nice and very knowledgeable. Very glad my GP referred me to him. The receptionist in my opinion was super nice and friendly as well!!! Look forward to seeing him again for some results. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Amazing, knowledgeable and friendly doctor. I'm so lucky to have had him deliver my first baby! He answers all of my questions very thoroughly and I feel safe leaving my healthcare in his hands.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Coll is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very caring and goes the extra mile to make sure his patients are will treat and in good care. He has called me many times to ask how I was doing after a procedure and has also returned my calls immediately when I am uncomfortable. I almost did not want to write a review because he is such a good doctor everyone will want to see him and I don't want to share. He is professional, caring, memorable and has amazing bed side manners!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I am reading these reviews after having emergency surgical procedure performed by Dr. Coll. I am lucky that he was on shift when we arrived in emergency and he is truly amazing at explaining all the necessary details, answering endless questions and making sure that there is nothing left to worry. He even made a very detailed note that I received next morning talking about the surgery, mediction and follow up appointment. And he also gave me his phone charger before the surgery to make sure I could stay in touch with my relatives on the phone... I am so thankful for all these and glad that we have doctors of such caliber here in Burnaby/Vancouver.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

This guy is a fantastic Dr. He was incredibly patient, very thorough, very knowledgeable, and seems genuinely interested in helping people. Strongly recommend seeing him if you can.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

We often don't write reviews and if we do, they're usually unpleasant experiences. Our time with Dr Coll is an exception. He is an extraordinary Doctor who is committed to providing a comfortable environment for his patients. My wife, Magnolia was supposed to be on diversion because Burnaby Hospital had too many expecting mothers checked-in for labour. We waited almost 2 hours to be admitted and when we met Dr Coll, we knew God had a hand in it. He helped my wife feel at ease and made a stressful time into one we will cherish for years to come. We hope you read this review and find confidence that Dr Coll is truly an exceptional man who cares for his patients well-being, no matter how busy the day is. He answered our seemingly endless questions, made sure my wife's procedure is clean and thorough, and even offered to take us a photo while cutting the umbilical cord. Wow indeed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Coll was on call when we were scheduled for an appointment at the hospital. He was friendly, informative and followed up on our concerns. He made us feel comfortable with the options available. He also called on the minute when he said he would get back to us later in the evening.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I have accompanied my mother to see Dr. Coll several times. I have to help translate because my mother doesn't understand English very well, and Dr. Coll is so patient. His knowledge is so vast and he even drew a diagram to help my mom understand her condition. He is so nice, and efficient as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I was referred to Dr.Coll two years ago with unexplained infertility. He was the first doctor that talked to me like I had a brain and listened to my concerns. He is so knowledgeable and makes sure you completely understand everything that you need to know. Plus he apologizes for the consistently long waits and goes out of his way. I was sad to leave his care for midwives and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. The only downside is the long waits and unfriendly reception staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Oisin Coll's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coll is a kind, caring and informative physician. He explained how the procedure was necessary, how he would do it and how long I should expect to recover. ..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just went to see Dr. Coll. I had read up on his reviews prior to my visit to ease my mind. Every review is absolutely spot on. He is so friendly, so nice and ..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, knowledgeable and friendly doctor. I'm so lucky to have had him deliver my first baby! He answers all of my questions very thoroughly and I feel safe l..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coll is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very caring and goes the extra mile to make sure his patients are will treat and in good care. He has called..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am reading these reviews after having emergency surgical procedure performed by Dr. Coll. I am lucky that he was on shift when we arrived in emergency and he ..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a fantastic Dr. He was incredibly patient, very thorough, very knowledgeable, and seems genuinely interested in helping people. Strongly recommend s..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We often don't write reviews and if we do, they're usually unpleasant experiences. Our time with Dr Coll is an exception. He is an extraordinary Doctor who is c..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coll was on call when we were scheduled for an appointment at the hospital. He was friendly, informative and followed up on our concerns. He made us feel c..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have accompanied my mother to see Dr. Coll several times. I have to help translate because my mother doesn't understand English very well, and Dr. Coll is so ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr.Coll two years ago with unexplained infertility. He was the first doctor that talked to me like I had a brain and listened to my concerns. ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "his receptionist not being the friendliest person..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He is an awesome , friendly and knowledgable doctor. But I also agree with his receptionist not being the friendliest person..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coll delivered our baby at the Burnaby General. He was very professional and you can tell he's been delivering babies for a while. His approach is comfort..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr.Coll is he is extremely knowledgable, helpful and explains everything in great detail... The Cons, His receptionist isn't friendly at all...."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Coll. He has saved my life! I met Dr. Coll from Burnaby Hospital ER due to the prolong heavy bleeding and I was depressed that my sickness can't..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr.Coll this past July after being referred from Burnaby Hospital ER due to very serious anemia symptoms. I always had Huge fear of seeing an Obstetrics ..."

September 29, 2014