Ratings for Dr. Oisin Coll

I have seen Dr. Coll for a hysterectomy and also for diagnosis/removal of a pre-cancerous lump somewhere where the sun don't shine. He is skilled and kind, and it's well worth the trek to see him at his new digs. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

He is a busy doctor because he takes time with each patient. I am so glad I have been referred to him. Very caring, kind and knowledgeable. Definitely worth the wait !!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Very nice person more than words. He love what his doing he is not there to get paid.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Very nice doctor. Very helpful. He does what he has to do - help people. Very appreciate him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I really trust this doctor. He seems genuinely caring, supremely knowledgeable and just an all-round great physician.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Coll is a kind, caring and informative physician. He explained how the procedure was necessary, how he would do it and how long I should expect to recover. He discussed all the variables with me and my husband. Due to his concern for his patients, keeping to a schedule is not always on time, but we can adjust. His receptionist has few skills that I would recommend. Trying to get her to process paperwork is like attempting to raise the Titanic with a fishing pole.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I just went to see Dr. Coll. I had read up on his reviews prior to my visit to ease my mind. Every review is absolutely spot on. He is so friendly, so nice and very knowledgeable. Very glad my GP referred me to him. The receptionist in my opinion was super nice and friendly as well!!! Look forward to seeing him again for some results. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Amazing, knowledgeable and friendly doctor. I'm so lucky to have had him deliver my first baby! He answers all of my questions very thoroughly and I feel safe leaving my healthcare in his hands.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Coll is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very caring and goes the extra mile to make sure his patients are will treat and in good care. He has called me many times to ask how I was doing after a procedure and has also returned my calls immediately when I am uncomfortable. I almost did not want to write a review because he is such a good doctor everyone will want to see him and I don't want to share. He is professional, caring, memorable and has amazing bed side manners!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I am reading these reviews after having emergency surgical procedure performed by Dr. Coll. I am lucky that he was on shift when we arrived in emergency and he is truly amazing at explaining all the necessary details, answering endless questions and making sure that there is nothing left to worry. He even made a very detailed note that I received next morning talking about the surgery, mediction and follow up appointment. And he also gave me his phone charger before the surgery to make sure I could stay in touch with my relatives on the phone... I am so thankful for all these and glad that we have doctors of such caliber here in Burnaby/Vancouver.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015