You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Oisin Coll

Dr. Coll is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very caring and goes the extra mile to make sure his patients are will treat and in good care. He has called me many times to ask how I was doing after a procedure and has also returned my calls immediately when I am uncomfortable. I almost did not want to write a review because he is such a good doctor everyone will want to see him and I don't want to share. He is professional, caring, memorable and has amazing bed side manners!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I am reading these reviews after having emergency surgical procedure performed by Dr. Coll. I am lucky that he was on shift when we arrived in emergency and he is truly amazing at explaining all the necessary details, answering endless questions and making sure that there is nothing left to worry. He even made a very detailed note that I received next morning talking about the surgery, mediction and follow up appointment. And he also gave me his phone charger before the surgery to make sure I could stay in touch with my relatives on the phone... I am so thankful for all these and glad that we have doctors of such caliber here in Burnaby/Vancouver.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

This guy is a fantastic Dr. He was incredibly patient, very thorough, very knowledgeable, and seems genuinely interested in helping people. Strongly recommend seeing him if you can.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

We often don't write reviews and if we do, they're usually unpleasant experiences. Our time with Dr Coll is an exception. He is an extraordinary Doctor who is committed to providing a comfortable environment for his patients. My wife, Magnolia was supposed to be on diversion because Burnaby Hospital had too many expecting mothers checked-in for labour. We waited almost 2 hours to be admitted and when we met Dr Coll, we knew God had a hand in it. He helped my wife feel at ease and made a stressful time into one we will cherish for years to come. We hope you read this review and find confidence that Dr Coll is truly an exceptional man who cares for his patients well-being, no matter how busy the day is. He answered our seemingly endless questions, made sure my wife's procedure is clean and thorough, and even offered to take us a photo while cutting the umbilical cord. Wow indeed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Coll was on call when we were scheduled for an appointment at the hospital. He was friendly, informative and followed up on our concerns. He made us feel comfortable with the options available. He also called on the minute when he said he would get back to us later in the evening.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I have accompanied my mother to see Dr. Coll several times. I have to help translate because my mother doesn't understand English very well, and Dr. Coll is so patient. His knowledge is so vast and he even drew a diagram to help my mom understand her condition. He is so nice, and efficient as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I was referred to Dr.Coll two years ago with unexplained infertility. He was the first doctor that talked to me like I had a brain and listened to my concerns. He is so knowledgeable and makes sure you completely understand everything that you need to know. Plus he apologizes for the consistently long waits and goes out of his way. I was sad to leave his care for midwives and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. The only downside is the long waits and unfriendly reception staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Coll delivered our baby at the Burnaby General. He was very professional and you can tell he's been delivering babies for a while. His approach is comforting and you feel at ease when's he taking care of you. Dr Coll isn't our normal doctor but I would recommend him to anyone. He was also extremely helpful in getting some paperwork done for our son with the Japanese embassy so double kudos to him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

My experience with Dr.Coll is he is extremely knowledgable, helpful and explains everything in great detail... The Cons, His receptionist isn't friendly at all. Not friendly or helpful one bit. Everytime I have been in I have waited between a half hour to an hour to get in to see him. So plan ahead and have nothing surrounding your appointment.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Oisin Coll's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coll is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very caring and goes the extra mile to make sure his patients are will treat and in good care. He has called..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am reading these reviews after having emergency surgical procedure performed by Dr. Coll. I am lucky that he was on shift when we arrived in emergency and he ..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a fantastic Dr. He was incredibly patient, very thorough, very knowledgeable, and seems genuinely interested in helping people. Strongly recommend s..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We often don't write reviews and if we do, they're usually unpleasant experiences. Our time with Dr Coll is an exception. He is an extraordinary Doctor who is c..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coll was on call when we were scheduled for an appointment at the hospital. He was friendly, informative and followed up on our concerns. He made us feel c..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have accompanied my mother to see Dr. Coll several times. I have to help translate because my mother doesn't understand English very well, and Dr. Coll is so ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr.Coll two years ago with unexplained infertility. He was the first doctor that talked to me like I had a brain and listened to my concerns. ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "his receptionist not being the friendliest person..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He is an awesome , friendly and knowledgable doctor. But I also agree with his receptionist not being the friendliest person..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coll delivered our baby at the Burnaby General. He was very professional and you can tell he's been delivering babies for a while. His approach is comfort..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr.Coll is he is extremely knowledgable, helpful and explains everything in great detail... The Cons, His receptionist isn't friendly at all...."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Coll. He has saved my life! I met Dr. Coll from Burnaby Hospital ER due to the prolong heavy bleeding and I was depressed that my sickness can't..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr.Coll this past July after being referred from Burnaby Hospital ER due to very serious anemia symptoms. I always had Huge fear of seeing an Obstetrics ..."

September 29, 2014