Ratings for Dr. Oisin Coll

He is my doctor over 6 years. High professional , I trust him, super good communication with patients.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I truly cannot say enough good things about this doctor. I saw him for my second pregnancy. He listened to all my concerns and knew about my anxiety for a second c section. He does Not rush appts and really takes the time to listen and understand you. He should model what bedside manner looks like for all doctors. He made sure I didn't end up with any doctor but him for my caection ( as per my request). He checked up on me two times after to make sure things were ok. Hands down the best doctor I have ever had the privledge of being a Patient to.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

This doctor literally saved my life! I was left alone by another doct1or and nurses even though I was extremely high risk and needed a nurse with me 24/7. I coded blue from over bleeding. Thanks to this man I am alive today. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Fantastic doctor- took me on last minute in the hospital and I wasn't even his patient, showed compassion and care and humour. Thank you Dr. C for all you did for me. I'd definitely try and get him again for my next baby.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Never feel rushed as he takes his time at each appointment (which is probably why he runs behind sometimes).

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Love him!!! Super supportive and listens. Never feel rushed

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

was misdiagnosed by him, will never see him again!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Amazing Doctor. Very knowledgeable and you feel very comfortable with him right away.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I have seen Dr. Coll for a hysterectomy and also for diagnosis/removal of a pre-cancerous lump somewhere where the sun don't shine. He is skilled and kind, and it's well worth the trek to see him at his new digs. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

He is a busy doctor because he takes time with each patient. I am so glad I have been referred to him. Very caring, kind and knowledgeable. Definitely worth the wait !!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017