Ratings for Dr. Lisa Nickson

I have heard good and bad about Dr. Nickson but I can only speak from experience and I have no issues with her. she listens responds and offers support.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

My arm was broken and dislocated by 21 degrees, and she decided to leave it, so we had to pay for a trip down in Dawson to see a diffrent doctor.

Submitted June 21, 2014

I had only lived in Fort Nelson a couple months before I found out I was pregnant. I originally was dying another doctor that I wasn't too happy with. Very rushed, pushed prescriptions and wasn't very approachable with questions. I saw Dr Nickson one day halfway through my pregnancy because my doctor was booked. I have since switched doctors. I had other complications and she made sure every test possible was done to make sure that baby and myself were healthy. She has been very informative and helpful. I look forward to my appointment with Dr Nickson because I know I'm in great hands.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

She has always shown deep concern over my health, been very honest, treated me very caringly, n is drop dead gorgeous !

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Nickson, I got my Mom to start seeing her, that's how much I trust her. Smart, knowledgeable, asks questions. Great doctor who willing to work w her patients.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I would my recommend any pregnant woman and or family to dr.nickson. I had complications throughout my pregnancy and she could have prevented me giving birth 5.5 weeks early had she sent me to a specialist like she should have. Not only did she not tell me I should have been on bed rest with no intercourse or lifting of any sort she did not tell me I had to go south. My daughter is now 7 weeks and has numerous health issues that could have been avoided had I had proper information and treatment and went full term. That is only one incident with her in 2013 that I felt people needed to know of. We trust our doctors to have the information we need to have a healthy life and pregnancy and I felt confused and unsure of what I Should be doing. Internet is not the best place to look for information.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Nickson is wonderful. She is not only incredibly knowledgable and thorough, she cares about her patients and is supportive. She has never rushed me when I've had questions or concerns, instead she takes the time to make sure I understand whatever is going on. We are very lucky to have Dr. Nickson!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Nickson is our family doctor and remained so until my husbands death. I found her to be very conscientious, up front with her answers and felt she truly cared about her patients. She had no hesitation on specialist referrals. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr.Nickson has been our family Dr for years. She is thorough and makes things understandable. She doesn't press prescriptions on you that are unnessary (very appreciated). My young children are also very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr Nickson is super personable and knowledgable. She was helpful and really easy to talk. Very quick to see also.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011