Ratings for Dr. Thomas James Fahey

I was in the ER at Holy Family with a work injury--glass broke in my finger--in one end out the other. For 5 drawn-out hours,the ER doctors played around with my finger, trying to remove the glass. Finally, one of the doctors gave up and called Dr. Fahey down to the ER before he went home for the day. From the time he entered the room, removed the glass, and stitched me up, it was no more than 10 minutes. It was a blessing that Dr. Fahey was there that day. I'm not sure how pleasant he is otherwise, but he got the job done without a problem. I couldn't believe how effortless he made it seem--compared to the other doctors. Huge difference. I went to his office a couple weeks later to have stitches removed, quick fast, no long waiting. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Dr. Fahey listened to my problem and proceeded to give me a shot without telling me what it was and without tell me what to do about my pain. Total time lapsed 1 minute. I will NOT go back to him if referred by me PCP again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007