Ratings for Dr. Narendra Narepalem

Terrible wait time, condescending, not thorough, never gave results, wanted me to come back for unnecessary tests when test results were normal with no abnormalities. God complex when I asked for results and clarification about bill. Don't see him

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Not sure why this guy is a urologist. Bedside manner is off putting. He would be better as a podiatrist dentist chiropractor etc.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

This doctor has a bad bed side manner, wait time is close to an hour for a 10 minute visit. Don't waste your time, worst urologist ever.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

My experience with the Doctor was only a consult at this point. My complaint is with his office. I waited an hour to see the Doctor. When I was given the paper work to schedule the tests I was given the wrong information and the wrong phone number. This resulted in wasting an hour and a half in uneeded phone calls and finding someone who knew what to do. When I was given the right phone number it took me 5 minutes to schedule the tests. Appears he hires incompetent people. My review of him will follow once Im done with the whole reason I needed to see him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Friendly, explained everything. Best of all my surgery turned out perfect as he said it would.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I've seen the doctor for genital warts. He burned them off, and told me to apply Aldara to affected areas. Aldara should NEVER be applied to open wounds, thank god I researched it, if I did what he told me side effects would be VERY SERIOUS, if not life threatening.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I was not happy with the service and personal treatment of Dr. Narendra Narepalem, MD.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

HE is a wonderful caring doctor. He is the type of doctor that will let you ask all kinds of questions, and makes you comfortable. I highly suggest him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Glad I went to see him, the wait was a little long. It was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

He is an excellent physician. You would never know from his demeaner how outstanding of a physician and surgeon he is. He performed a laparoscopic prostatectomy on my father and he is doing wonderful! I reccomend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Narendra Narepalem's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)