Ratings for Dr. John P. Marino

Dr. Marino has been my doctor for several years and I like him. He definitely knows his stuff, very direct and will answer your questions in a manner you can understand. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Marino still owns his own practice and it shows. It isn't assembly line medicine like most other places.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

great doctor always on time, very direct and will answer your questions in a manner you can understand.Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Marino has been my doctor for several years and I like him. He definitely knows his stuff but if you are looking for a doctor with a great bedside manner, he is not for you. He is very direct and to the point and wastes no time. If you have questions, ask them and he will answer without any undue elaboration. Because he is very direct and professional, you will always get in to see him with a minimal wait time. When one of his patients enters the hospital, he uses a Resident Hospitalist to represent him and does not personally visit. This allows him to keep his office appointments on schedule.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Seems to have very few patients. Difficult to interact with. Insecore and extremely defensive.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Straight to the point, no-nonsense. I was impressed because I was seen the same day even though I was a new patient. Called at 10am, and had an appointment by 12:30pm. I was impressed further by the fact that I was seen early, and was walking back out to my car at 12:24pm, prescriptions to be filled in hand. My other doctor would run 45mins behind every time I would go there. Ridiculous! I will be a patient of Dr. Marino for now on.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Very business like,serious manner,doesn't joke around,but knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. John P. Marino's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)