Ratings for Dr. Mangesh Inamdar

I had struggled a great deal between being heard and a variety of treatments before my referral to dr inamdar. Together we found a treatment plan that has improved my quality of life. Im back to work, I am doing better than I forsaw possible from where I was; my life was consumed by the pain I was in. Now I have a treatment plan that works for me and I continue to have the support of my dr and have stability where I am more than pain. I have a life again. I have a support team working with me for me and I couldn't be more grateful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great doctor. I have 3 sons and a husband who are quite active in sports. I have made more trips to the hospital than I care to count. He has put in a number of stitches and have reset 2 bones. He has also treated me twice for medical problems. Can't say enough about him. Thorough, knowledgeable and great bedside manner. The orthopedic surgeon once commented on how he did a perfect reduction on a complicated fracture.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This Dr. Is the Magic man! Without him I wouldn't be doing all the things I am able to do! He is compassionate and caring. He puts you at ease right away. Very knowledgeable and explains things so I can understand them. He has been a God send to me. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

IF IT WAS NOT FOR THIS DR I WOULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF AFTER THE FIRST APPT. I HAD BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN AND ON SO MANY MEDS, I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF ON THE WAY HOME THAT DAY, I COULD NO LONGER HANDLE THE DAILY PAIN, I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING WITH OUT IT HURTING ALL THE TIME. MY FAMILY DR BEFORE HIM SAID IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD AND NEED A SHRINK, THEN GAVE ME A SCRIPT FOR MORVIN. THE MEDS DID NOT WORK, I WENT TO DR INAMDAR AND HE SAVED MY LIFE, I AM IN 1/4 OF THE PAIN I HAD, SOMEDAYS I FORGET THE PAIN. HE HAS THE BEST BED SIDE MANNER, HE WILL DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO HELP, HE IS THE MOST TRUSTING DR I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE CARES ABOUT EVERYONE, DRS SHOULD TAKE CLASS LESSONS FORM HIM. I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

This Dr saved my life!! He diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and is now treating it with pain shots.The staff are amazing as well as the pharmacist Tarek!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

In 1993 I suffered a catastrophic workplace injury.  While working security I was picked up and thrown against an iron barricade. I lost consciousness. My injuries included an impacted broken wrist that resulted in complex regional pain which ultimately led to an amputation. Following the accident, I went to physiotherapy for a year and did various exercises to strengthen the wrist but nothing helped. The pain did not go away. I saw a hand specialist who did a scope of my hand and sent me to TGH. In the period from 1995 to 2006 I underwent a series of 18 surgeries to repair my wrist and to relieve the burning pain sensation. This burning felt like someone had lit my arm on fire and it went on day and night. Over time I took several different narcotics to relieve pain but they helped for an hour at a time only. Then I started taking higher doses of medication still with minimal relief of the burning sensation.  By 2003 I was taking 180 milligrams oxycotin per day with very little relief. In 2004 a titanium rod was inserted into my wrist to stabilize it. Three months later it was removed due to infection and a severe burning sensation in that part of my arm. The burning pain became so unbearable that in 2009 my left forearm was amputated at London General Hospital. This had poor results. There was some decrease in pain but not much. I was still requiring high doses of narcotics with very little relief. In 2014 I started receiving injections that were intended to block specific nerves to relieve pain. They take away about 70-80% of the pain. This enabled Dr. Inamdar to transition me off the narcotics that I had been on for so many years. Without treatments, I cannot move my arms and my fingers get locked up, sometimes for 40 minutes at a time. My shoulders seize up in the mornings and it can be 2-3 hours before they limber up. The pain affects my posture. It causes me to hunch forward and results in back pain. I am unable to maintain any strength in that shoulder and cannot prevent the postural issues from arising. I can barely lift my arms to dress myself. I cannot shampoo or comb my hair. I cannot take care of my daughter.   Since starting regular treatment, my life has changed. When I get treatments, I am able to move my arm freely, get dressed by myself, drive, cook, fold laundry, perform light cleaning activities in the house and play with my daughter. The injections help me to feel normal again! Like I was before the accident.

Submitted August 8, 2016

This Dr saved my life!!He explains things to you in such a nice manner.The staff are all great.Pharmacy is excellent!! I just love them all!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Inamdar for about 4 years now and could not imagine what my life would be like without my weekly nerve block treatments. I have suffered from chronic back pain with herniated discs and migraines for many years and my treatments have enabled me to function in my daily life and have given me my life back. Without these nerve block treatments I would be bedridden and unable to walk. Even when I have a severe flare up, these treatments improve the pain and give me the ability to walk. Dr. Inamdar is a kind, caring and patient Doctor, who explains things and tells me what I should and should not be doing. He has also recommended several other treatments which have improved my life. Without these weekly nerve block treatments though, I would be severely limited in mobility and severe pain. They are life changing for me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Inamdar since 2008 due to a mid back injury, at first i was sceptical if nerve blocks would work. As i tried many pain medications with not being able to take Codeine, Demerol, which limited me. I tried Cortisone shots and didn't work. Once i started seeing him i was able to start functioning better, i could do more than i was doing. When he explains anything to you he makes you you understand him thoroughly. If he feels something is not right for you he will straight out tell you, there's no beating around the bush with him. he is a very patient Doctor and i think that helps a lot. If not for i don't know where i would be at on this day, and i will continue to see him weekly for my treatments so i can get out and enjoy myself. So OHIP please do not take away Pain Therapy as you have no idea the impact it would have on people's lives who suffer every day !!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

The comment below was meant to be written for another doctor. For some reason this site will not let me remove it. Please ignore it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Mangesh Inamdar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients