Dr. Mangesh Inamdar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mangesh Inamdar

pcc has been my salvation, dr. inamdar my hero. i was in an accident 38 years ago, living in pain ever since. i raised 3 boys alone, 2 of them severely disabled, always having to be lifted for 18 years. spent ten years seeing a chiropractor with minimal results.finally at work one day my back, leg and hip just went haywire.i lost my job, couldn't walk or do any kind of housework.then the family doc introduced me to percocet and oxycontin. miracle i thought. so wrong.before i knew what was happening i turned into an argumentative,depressed and miserable drug addict. relying on pain pills and alcohol to get through the day.finally, down i went. nearly died. i sit here now recovering from cirrhosis. i asked my doc to wean me off the pills and she sent me to pain care clinic.i was scared but dr. inamdar was so wonderful that i knew i could put my trust in him. very soon afterwards i was off meds and pain free from the nerve block shots.i am now drug, alcohol and pain free. i am working again from home and healing well.i walk around town every day and even do heavy yardwork. i now have a second chance, i finally have my life back and it worth living now. i owe it all to pcc and especially doctor inamdar. the thought of ever losing that terrifies me, they are an amazing and caring staff and make you feel like family. they have truly saved my life and i am forever grateful. sincerely, carolyn hepburn

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I have had many rough years , actually decades . Constant tests , and constantly hitting a brick wall with all my docs and specialist. I often felt hopeless. Trapped with how I am in intense pain , doctors quickly gave me a excuse on how they can't so anything eles for me. And cant find the problem. Therefore the treatments they gave me often didn't work. Handfuls of pills for illness and different labels. Life is so hard living everyday in constant pain. Constantly struggling raising 5 children , even do the simplest mom tasks was so hard for me. Of course, with pain comes sleepless nights, anxiety, stress , depression and often hopelessness . When I was referred to Dr.Inamdar I was so broken drained and sick and tired of being sick and tired, and was willing to do anything to be pain free. Its So hard to fully live life , to enjoy family friends when the pain has robbed you of quality of life. Dr. Inamdar listened and actually understood . He took his time explaining the different treatment options and started down the list to see which treatment I would most benefit from. He gave me my hope back. He has given me my life back. He has had faith when mine no longer existed. My treatment has helped me tremendously. I can honestly truly say that I really don't know where I would be today without his knowledge and expertise . I have Been to more Doctors then I can count , and none of them come close to having such a short wait time. Most days you get called right at your appointment time. And on the days that the pain is to much to bear and you need reception to fit you in his day, they do their best to make sure your able to see the doctor. Dr. Inamdar has a amazing nurse named Jamie, she is so caring and. kind hearted , she is a perfect part of his team and this clinic. Sometimes in some doctors office the nurses treat you like your just another file in their day. I have never felt so welcomed and cared for as I have in Dr.Inamdar's clinic. I want to thank him and his staff for giving me my life back even when i had lost hope. My kids got their mother back what this doctor has given me is priceless. I hope that he and his team realize for some its life or death and with their compassion understanding they have probably saved countless lives in many ways. Again words just can't express my gratitude to Dr. Inamdar and his team.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I saw him on Hometown Hockey and I can't believe he was the same doctor who treated me a few months ago in the ER. Excellent bedside manner. I came in with atrial fibrillation and he cardioverted me with a defibrillator. He was so calm and explained everything to me. He made me feel very comfortable and I felt taken care of. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I had struggled a great deal between being heard and a variety of treatments before my referral to dr inamdar. Together we found a treatment plan that has improved my quality of life. Im back to work, I am doing better than I forsaw possible from where I was; my life was consumed by the pain I was in. Now I have a treatment plan that works for me and I continue to have the support of my dr and have stability where I am more than pain. I have a life again. I have a support team working with me for me and I couldn't be more grateful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great doctor. I have 3 sons and a husband who are quite active in sports. I have made more trips to the hospital than I care to count. He has put in a number of stitches and have reset 2 bones. He has also treated me twice for medical problems. Can't say enough about him. Thorough, knowledgeable and great bedside manner. The orthopedic surgeon once commented on how he did a perfect reduction on a complicated fracture.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This Dr. Is the Magic man! Without him I wouldn't be doing all the things I am able to do! He is compassionate and caring. He puts you at ease right away. Very knowledgeable and explains things so I can understand them. He has been a God send to me. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

IF IT WAS NOT FOR THIS DR I WOULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF AFTER THE FIRST APPT. I HAD BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN AND ON SO MANY MEDS, I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF ON THE WAY HOME THAT DAY, I COULD NO LONGER HANDLE THE DAILY PAIN, I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING WITH OUT IT HURTING ALL THE TIME. MY FAMILY DR BEFORE HIM SAID IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD AND NEED A SHRINK, THEN GAVE ME A SCRIPT FOR MORVIN. THE MEDS DID NOT WORK, I WENT TO DR INAMDAR AND HE SAVED MY LIFE, I AM IN 1/4 OF THE PAIN I HAD, SOMEDAYS I FORGET THE PAIN. HE HAS THE BEST BED SIDE MANNER, HE WILL DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO HELP, HE IS THE MOST TRUSTING DR I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE CARES ABOUT EVERYONE, DRS SHOULD TAKE CLASS LESSONS FORM HIM. I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

This Dr saved my life!! He diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and is now treating it with pain shots.The staff are amazing as well as the pharmacist Tarek!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

In 1993 I suffered a catastrophic workplace injury.  While working security I was picked up and thrown against an iron barricade. I lost consciousness. My injuries included an impacted broken wrist that resulted in complex regional pain which ultimately led to an amputation. Following the accident, I went to physiotherapy for a year and did various exercises to strengthen the wrist but nothing helped. The pain did not go away. I saw a hand specialist who did a scope of my hand and sent me to TGH. In the period from 1995 to 2006 I underwent a series of 18 surgeries to repair my wrist and to relieve the burning pain sensation. This burning felt like someone had lit my arm on fire and it went on day and night. Over time I took several different narcotics to relieve pain but they helped for an hour at a time only. Then I started taking higher doses of medication still with minimal relief of the burning sensation.  By 2003 I was taking 180 milligrams oxycotin per day with very little relief. In 2004 a titanium rod was inserted into my wrist to stabilize it. Three months later it was removed due to infection and a severe burning sensation in that part of my arm. The burning pain became so unbearable that in 2009 my left forearm was amputated at London General Hospital. This had poor results. There was some decrease in pain but not much. I was still requiring high doses of narcotics with very little relief. In 2014 I started receiving injections that were intended to block specific nerves to relieve pain. They take away about 70-80% of the pain. This enabled Dr. Inamdar to transition me off the narcotics that I had been on for so many years. Without treatments, I cannot move my arms and my fingers get locked up, sometimes for 40 minutes at a time. My shoulders seize up in the mornings and it can be 2-3 hours before they limber up. The pain affects my posture. It causes me to hunch forward and results in back pain. I am unable to maintain any strength in that shoulder and cannot prevent the postural issues from arising. I can barely lift my arms to dress myself. I cannot shampoo or comb my hair. I cannot take care of my daughter.   Since starting regular treatment, my life has changed. When I get treatments, I am able to move my arm freely, get dressed by myself, drive, cook, fold laundry, perform light cleaning activities in the house and play with my daughter. The injections help me to feel normal again! Like I was before the accident.

Submitted August 8, 2016

This Dr saved my life!!He explains things to you in such a nice manner.The staff are all great.Pharmacy is excellent!! I just love them all!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Mangesh Inamdar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ameritas