Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Gray

I am trying to locate Dr. Grey and no one seems to be able to help me. He was my Ob several years ago. He isn't in Germantown or on Stage road. Does ANYONE know where he is?

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr.Gray delivered 9 of my kids. I wish he was still available to do deliveries! He is the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr. Gray has been my obgyn for about 25 years. I've had female problems since I was 13 or 14 and Dr. Gray and his staff have always been wonderful. Even tho he no longer delivers babies, I recommend him to all women needing a good, friendly and caring gynecologist. He and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Loved him! He delivered 3 of my kids. My only regret is that he is no longer doing OB visits, only GYN. He is a wonderful Christian doctor and I really miss him! He always took care of us with compassion and with great knowledge. He never rushed us out and always answered all of our questions. We were blessed to have him. I have many friends who feel the same about him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

He delivered my second child,I wish my first experience had been this comfortable.My plan is that one day he will deliver my grandchildren. I recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

I just love him, He is the best OB/OBGYN ever And I will not ever go anywhere else

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Gray delivered all three of my kids, and has been my OB/GYN now for 18 years. I would never go to anybody else. Eveybody in his office is great.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

This is the doctor that most women hate to see the most, but Dr. Gray makes it bearable! He is very compassionate and knowledgeable, and from a gynecological standpoint, is very conservative in using invasive measures to treat a condition unless it's absolutely needed. My coworkers can't believe I have a male gynecologist that I absolutely love, but I wouldn't see anyone else for the world!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

This man saved my life twice and I owe him the world for giving me mine back.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Thomas L. Gray's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN