Ratings for Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum

Georgie has been a life / Career saver and incredible ortho for me for almost 2 decades. She's practical and offered me options that no one else was willing ._She was one of the only orthos offering invisalign at a time when I was starting an acting career and held a nightclub show .Braces had been attempted when I was younger but complications arose and ALL ortho's refused to do it for a third time. My teeth were horribly crooked and no film would take me seriously because of the aesthetics of my teeth . Georgie was not afraid of the challenge and we jumped to invisalign . it took some time but with the serious headaches, jaw pain and over all health at stake , it was well worth it . The before and after are incredible .I challenge you to asks her ! Every cent worth it in this case . I highly suggest you see her before anything like this is done because I'm living proof , she does it right .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I've been going to Georgie for many years. She is super knowledgeable and sweet! She took 2 of my wisdom teeth out and she was really sensitive to my anxiety. Her staff is always kind and it feels like a family there. A+ highly recommend. :)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I've known Dr. Georgie Rosebaum for over 10 yrs. She is incredibly knowledgeable, experienced and caring. Her staff is always pleasant and helpful also! I would highly recommend Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I've been going to Georgie for the past 13 years. Great dentist and relaxed atmosphere. From the front desk to the back, everybody is great!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Best dentist ever!! Very nice people and environment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Got me in short notice for tooth ache. Explained everything and made me feel calm and she seemed to really care. Got a call the next day to see how I was feeling and to make sure I was okay.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Good laid back office. Accept assignment. Great with kids. Does all areas of dentistry. Painless in mouth and financially. She is caring and explains options and is great for the whole family. She cares about how you are doing and not out to just make a buck. I think she is honest and her staff are great.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

We've been using Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum's dental office for 10 years since we moved to Calgary and we've never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I have had Georgie as my dentist for the last 2 years. It is a fun office and her staff are great. Georgie is able to do a full range of dentistry without having to send you to a sub specialist which I find very convenient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Great laid back office. Accept insurance has night appointments. Cares about the patients and easy to talk to. Great with kids too!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016