You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum

Good laid back office. Accept assignment. Great with kids. Does all areas of dentistry. Painless in mouth and financially. She is caring and explains options and is great for the whole family. She cares about how you are doing and not out to just make a buck. I think she is honest and her staff are great.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I have had Georgie as my dentist for the last 2 years. It is a fun office and her staff are great. Georgie is able to do a full range of dentistry without having to send you to a sub specialist which I find very convenient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Finally found a dentist the whole family likes. Great with kids and adults. This is a laid back office and we have only had good experiences. She is kind helpful. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I normally don't write reviews, but I thought I would share my experiences with others about Dr. Georgie. I first started seeing her back in 2012 to get Invisaligns. From the time I started going there, I've had nothing but good experiences with her and her staff. Lucy, the receptionist, is very helpful and kind. They always do their best in setting up appointments around my busy schedule. I also normally don't have to wait long for my appointment. As soon as I check in, they call me to the back to get started, which I find to be very impressive. The Invisaligns I got corrected my teeth and I'm very happy I got them. They came to $5400, but luckily, my insurance paid $2700 of it. I had a lot of spaces in my teeth and quite a forbite. Dr. Georgie is easy to talk to, explains things very well so that it's easily understood, and cares about what you have to say. I recommended one of my friends to her, and she's also happy with Dr. Georgie.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

This dentist has submitted my name to a collection agency for my boyfriends debt. I paid off what I owed immediately but have been put into collections anyway for a debt that isn't mine. When I received the letter from this collection agency, I tried to call and speak to Georgie about this but was told by the receptionist that she was not there and then later in the conversation that she was with a patient. When I asked for her to call me back, I was told that she might be able to call me. Oh, and they tacked on over $200 in "fees" to my boyfriends bill...

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Great office and great staff. I don't know who gave them the negative review but I had Invisalign with her and the results were excellent. No jaw problems, no pain and its been almost two years. The price was great and the dentist exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Dr. Georgie

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Good laid back office. Accept assignment. Great with kids. Does all areas of dentistry. Painless in mouth and financially. She is caring and explains options an..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We've been using Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum's dental office for 10 years since we moved to Calgary and we've never had a bad experience. "

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Georgie as my dentist for the last 2 years. It is a fun office and her staff are great. Georgie is able to do a full range of dentistry without hav..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great laid back office. Accept insurance has night appointments. Cares about the patients and easy to talk to. Great with kids too!!"

January 30, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Really great office. Friendly helpful staff and very caring enviornment. I would reommend them to anyone. "

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst dentist ever, they are rude and dont know anything. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE."

August 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.clearbracescalgary.com" to "http://www.northpointedentalclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3K 5J6". Address has been updated from "None" to "510-388 Country Hills Blvd NE, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18772814029".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Finally found a dentist the whole family likes. Great with kids and adults. This is a laid back office and we have only had good experiences. She is kind helpfu..."

November 9, 2014