Ratings for Dr. Eric Wilson

I love this dentist and the staff, and I always leave smiling as do my young children. Dr. Wilson is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his field. He is extremely gentle and takes an amazing approach with the children. He always lets me explore every option before making a decision so that I never feel pressured to accept the most costly treatment. He is also very honest if he doesn't think an elective procedure would be beneficial. I highly recommend Dr. Wilson and his team!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Wilson is gifted with children. So incredibly patient and gentle and always makes time to make sure that the child is okay and knows what is happening. Watching him do fillings on my daughter has me in awe! He has also been my dentist for the last 7 years so I knew he was good but this makes me appreciate his gift all the more. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

The best dentist. He is really gifted. Not every dentist is good with fillings. I am happythat I found him. He makes fillings that are next to perfect!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Eric does fantastic work. I've been going to see him for work the past 3 years. Having been involved in dentistry for some time you can see that this office uses quality products. This is important. This office is very friendly, clean, and informational about your hygiene.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Always a great visit to the Dentist! Best dentist so far.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Very good dentist. Dr. Wilson is very friendly and kind person. All of the staff are also very nice and welcoming. I love the environment and the great service I get when I go there!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Fabulous Dentist!! He is very knowledgeable and very gentle. He is friendly and kind. He truly cares about his patients. He is a professional. His staff is also very kind and caring. Great team!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007