Ratings for Dr. Jody Freedman

He is really amazing. Knows what's he doing. Not to mention the amazing staff he has.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I recently began seeing Dr. Freedman after a serious injury and could not be more impressed with or appreciative of his support and help. Not only is he patient and gentle, he is supportive of concerns and helped adjust me in a way that alleviated pain, rather than aggravate my injury. He always has helpful suggestions for continued health and balance and is very friendly and courteous. I am on my way to being pain free and have Dr. Freedman to thank for it! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Freedman for almost five years for chiropractic adjustments and A.R.T. treatments. Highly recommend him. Knowledgable and skilled. Staff is also great.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Can't say enough about how Good he is. After years in pain, I'm generally pain free!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I just wanted to say a very belated THANK YOU for all the great work you've done on my back, neck, arm, thumb, wrist and foot…and I"m probably missing something. I feel so good. I feel like I did before I had kids. I even went on a field trip with my daughter's class to the Zoo and had no back pain after walking for two hours. I wore good shoes, which I normally would anyway, and had no problems. I'm really in awe of what your work has done for me. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Jody Freedman is great. He has done wonderful things in helping my daughter get over shoulder/back and knee problems. We were about to give up on the healing of the tendonitis in her knee from sports but Jody is getting amazing results. Very pleasant and a great receptionist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

A big fan of Dr Freedman. Knowledgeable, caring, ready to listen and caring. The staff at his office is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Freedman is one of the best chiro's I have seen. I have been told by several chiro's that I am slightly difficult/awkward to adjust but this has not been a challenge for Dr. Freedman. Thank You Dr. Freedman for keeping me pain free (and medication free).

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

I have never had anything but an excellent experience at Willowbrook Chiro. Dr. Freedman is friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Freedman is a good listener, he is patient and caring and he gets the job done right. He's not afraid to tell you when your doing something that will negatively affect the effectiveness of his treatments. He is also very knowledgeable and confident about how to deal with someone with multiple ailments. I would recommend Dr. Freedman to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012