Dr. Jody Freedman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jody Freedman

Went to see Jody Freedman for problem with my lower back, which seems to be resolved BUT now, as a result of the adjustment I have a bruised or cracked rib that is quite painful. I phoned in and cancelled my 2nd appointment letting reception know that I had the rib pain as the reason for the cancellation and have not heard back from their office. I would have at the very minimum expected to have received a call from Jody to inquire as to how I was doing, but nothing yet. I have gone to many chiropractors over the years and never have experienced anything like this. This has put me off chiropractors completely.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Jody Freedman

Dr. Jody Freedman's response
Dear patient, I am really sorry to hear you are having some pain after our treatment. Although not common, some patients can experience some muscle strain after treatment. My biggest concern in practice is my patient's well-being, and I am sorry to tell you I never received a message from my staff about your cancellation. Had I been told of your message, I would have been able to reach out and help you further. I'll review this with my staff and reach out to you today to see if we can help. All the best, Dr. Jody Freedman

Submitted February 22, 2018

He is really amazing. Knows what's he doing. Not to mention the amazing staff he has.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I recently began seeing Dr. Freedman after a serious injury and could not be more impressed with or appreciative of his support and help. Not only is he patient and gentle, he is supportive of concerns and helped adjust me in a way that alleviated pain, rather than aggravate my injury. He always has helpful suggestions for continued health and balance and is very friendly and courteous. I am on my way to being pain free and have Dr. Freedman to thank for it! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Freedman for almost five years for chiropractic adjustments and A.R.T. treatments. Highly recommend him. Knowledgable and skilled. Staff is also great.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Can't say enough about how Good he is. After years in pain, I'm generally pain free!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I just wanted to say a very belated THANK YOU for all the great work you've done on my back, neck, arm, thumb, wrist and foot…and I"m probably missing something. I feel so good. I feel like I did before I had kids. I even went on a field trip with my daughter's class to the Zoo and had no back pain after walking for two hours. I wore good shoes, which I normally would anyway, and had no problems. I'm really in awe of what your work has done for me. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Jody Freedman is great. He has done wonderful things in helping my daughter get over shoulder/back and knee problems. We were about to give up on the healing of the tendonitis in her knee from sports but Jody is getting amazing results. Very pleasant and a great receptionist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

A big fan of Dr Freedman. Knowledgeable, caring, ready to listen and caring. The staff at his office is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Freedman is one of the best chiro's I have seen. I have been told by several chiro's that I am slightly difficult/awkward to adjust but this has not been a challenge for Dr. Freedman. Thank You Dr. Freedman for keeping me pain free (and medication free).

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

I have never had anything but an excellent experience at Willowbrook Chiro. Dr. Freedman is friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Jody Freedman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jody Freedman is a doctor of chiropractic with a passion for helping people feel and function at their very best. Following his graduation from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2005, he began developing a unique blend of manual therapy combining traditional Chiropractic with modern soft tissue & exercise techniques. He has since used this comprehensive approach to help thousands of patients overcome their back, neck and sports injuries. Whether you’ve got a nagging injury or are simply looking to improve your health and physical performance, Dr. Freedman will perform a thorough assessment, identify the source of your problem, and work with you to develop a body that feels and functions as it should. When not in the office, you can find Dr. Freedman bringing his passion for health & wellness into the workplace. He teaches both Office Ergonomics & Back Injury Prevention at workplaces throughout the lower mainland. In his spare time, he is also an avid runner, traveler, and dad to two young active boys.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2005)